Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel

What it is: A gel that brushes on brow extensions that shape, thicken, and groom with an innovative, buildable formula.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. It is also cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This brow gel grabs onto both skin and hair to fill in gaps and add density and lushness to using cutting-edge technology combined with rich pigments. It also adds natural-looking color and amazing volume to sparse, patchy, and untamed brows.

Does it really works to give volume to the eyebrows?
Is this really good?
How does this compare to Benefit Gimme Brow? Does this have the same little fibers in it?
Start your review of Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel!
Carla L.
S Huntington, NY
Review for: Taupe - light-medium ash blonde
I enjoyed how easy it was to use this product, along with the thickening aspect. But I think it should definitely have more color options. I should’ve probably opted for the natural blonde color, as the taupe one I received was just very gray. I have natural red hair, and there’s no option for that unfortunately. The natural blonde seems to be warmer and probably closer to my actual brow color. The first photo is me without any product on my eyebrows, second is just the brow wig, and the third is me with full makeup (excuse the silly face) The brow wig ended up being good underneath my usual eyebrow product. Overall good product, but needs more color range
Rina P.
Gurnee, IL
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Rina P.
Review for: Dark Brown - medium-dark brown
I love using this when I need a quick brow and out the door. I can’t tell honestly if it lasts all day since my brows aren’t super sparse but my mom loves the fibers in it. I think it’s a great product!
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Aleksandra A.
Review for: Medium Brown - medium brown with neutral undertones
I got this from VoxBox by Influenster. I used it after brow pen cuz I have really thin brows. There are a lot of tiny fibers on the brush. Wears great (I got this in the morning and at the end of the day brows still looked good with + 90 degrees outside)
Tosha S.
Monroe, TN
Review for: Medium Brown - medium brown with neutral undertones
I love eyebrow gel's, tints, any product you can brush on to your eyebrows to make them "pop" color wise is a plus. I already have fairly full eyebrows, so I didn't notice if these made my eyebrows "extra bushy" with the fiber pieces. I did however love the color payoff and coverage. Application was easy, just brush the spoolie over eyebrows until you have deposited your preferred amount of product. I was nervous with the fiber pieces (as you can see them on the spoolie), that I would get bits in my eye over the day or that if I touched my face/brow accidentally that it would "flake" off, and I'd find pieces all over my face, but that could not have been further from the reality of this product, my eyebrows are actually soft to the touch after this product dries, it's like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Cassandra S.
Corp Christi, TX
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Cassandra S.
Review for: Medium Brown - medium brown with neutral undertones
I usually spend a lot of time on my brows trying to shade them in but this I’m able to wear them natural and put this on and make them look thicker
Irene R.
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Irene R.
Review for: Taupe - light-medium ash blonde
This is a great brow product, to make you brows look more fuller. I got the shape Taupe but it was to light for me, and you can actually see the paste on my brows but if I would have gotten the right shade it probably would look a lot better. Other than that it does make the brows more fuller, and thicker. I guess because its still new to me, I’m not used to it, I like my brow pencil better.
Haysley A.
Conroe, TX
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Haysley A.
Review for: Taupe - light-medium ash blonde
I really didn’t expect much from this. I have had one thing similar to this but the Sephora brand and it came gross looking and put out too much product. BUT this stuff is amazing! It stays on right away and doesn’t smudge. I like to cut little lines into my brow and this stuff it perfect for filling out the edges to make my brows appear more. I’m not into the whole trendy bushy brow, but it doesn’t matter. You can put how much you want on in a breeze. Love this!
Tanaya N.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Dark Brown - medium-dark brown
I recieved the too faced brow wig in dark brown. The first time I used it I had two different eyebrows. They both looked good but didn't match. So what I found that works best for me is to outline my brows and then fill them in with the brow wig. I have made this product a normal part of my brow routine. I like how it makes my brows look fuller and sets them in place at the same time. I feel the color match is perfect. I definitely recommend trying it.
Caylie T.
Benbrook, TX
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Caylie T.
Review for: Medium Brown - medium brown with neutral undertones
I really like that the brush has spiraled shaped fibers, it swipes across my eyebrows very naturally. The formula of the brow pigment is long lasting and stays on my brows all day without fading. It’s not clumpy and it runs on very smoothly without making my brows look all chunky. Overall I would highly recommend if you’re looking for a good quality brow product!
Alexandra N.
Matthews, NC
Too Faced Brow Wig Brush on Brow Gel uploaded by Alexandra N.
Review for: Dark Brown - medium-dark brown
I really do like this product. I have been using another company and I like this too faced product better. The brush is little frayed but it applies really good and looks nice! Will continue to buy and use this product.