BY TOO FACED #74 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • I haven't really heard anyone talk about this. is it wort...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the l...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It's easy to use, just a little wet. It dries super fast. I'm a huge fan of the brand!" in 134 reviews
  • "This brow gel gives you life. if you want a fresh face but still want your brows to look good this will get you the perfect everyday brows. its long lasting and it does not feel patchy or dry like other ones that i have tried in the past. Very worth the money." in 24 reviews
Amanda M.
I love this brow mascara! I got the shade natural taupe and love it for when I don't have time to fill in my brows with a pencil. It's very quick and easy. It doesn't make my brows bold which I like since I naturally have pretty full brows. Only thing I don't like is the price.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I love the bristles on this brush for applying to the browse. It is also a universal color so it is made to match many different hair types and colors. It is a great way to define your brows.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I would give this product 4.5 stars. A downside is that the hairs on the brush fall off easily and it doesn’t pick up too much product after you’ve used it for a while. I might buy it again and I would recommend it since those are the only two downsides.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
My brow color fits this shape perfectly. I’m a light brown and this taupe colored works just right! The way it blends in immediately with your eyebrows is amazing. It’s easy to apply/take off so I think this is really worth something to get if you’re in need of a brow quick!
Ryan M.
This is a must for natural looking tamed brows. I originally used the benefit brow gel. But I like this better. The color is lighter so it is better for blondes and the brush is bigger. So I made it easier for me to use. My brows look amazing.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I love this product so much!! I use it every single day. It goes on so easily and also serves as a gel to keep your brows in place. It looks so natural and makes it easy for anyone who isn't the greatest at doing their brows by themselves.
Tekoa C.
I love this product because, on days when I am in a rush or don't feel like doing my eyebrows, this gives you the volume and the look of filling in your brows with a pencil or with a dip brow. the only thing is to use a light hand when applying.
Karina C.
chicago
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's great to have when doing your makeup but also a great product to take with you! Quick way to touch up on the go! Doesn't take up much space in your hand bag.
Mary R.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wow! I can't say enough about this product, it dries quick leaves my eyebrows looking much fuller and natural looking . It's so quick to apply it makes life easier when you're on the go . I recommend purchasing this product .
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
How does this compare to the Benefit Gimme Brow? I see it is less expensive but would anyone recommend making the switch?

back