Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
THIS is a great basic brow gel. It is the brow gel that I use consistently at least once a week. I have dark brown eyes. It could be a little less runny but color is great. I will continue to purchase this product.
Whitney E.
Loved the eyebrow gel. It's a perfect match! Lasts all day, until you wash off. My eyes are Blue, and my hair is blonde, so it's hard to see my eyebrows without anything added. Great value for the price.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
ITS amazing it's really awesome for when I'm in a hurry and i need someway to do my eyebrows quickly, and I would say that the product is great and I believe that the price is really good, I recommend it!
Stunner P.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I borrowed this from my daughter and loved it for the simple reason that I only used this product to do my brows for a none makeup day and it took care of my beauty needs! Also the applicator was nice too.
Anastasia E.
Plainfield, NJ
I didn't think that this brow brush would do much for my brows because they have very thick, but it works wonders for my eyebrows. I love it so much! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! 10/10
Amanda H.
York, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool is amazing to shape my brows! I absolutely love it and it lasts all day! Sephora has some of the best beauty products! I would use this every day for perfect brows. I'll definitely buy again!
Sabreea C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this, it's almost like a brow gel on a spooly are use it on days where I'm not wearing a full face of make up. But I still want my brows to be on Fleek lol it's glides on nicely and doesn't look cakie
Ali F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I think the formula is a bit better than Benefit's only because it's not as harsh of color and is more subtle! I wish the brush was small like the benefit one though.
Brandi K.
Stanville, KY
Never a disappointment from Too Faced products! The Brow Quickie goes on evenly and does not make your eyebrows look overdone. The Brow Quickie gives them the beautiful natural look.
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA
fave part of this product is definitely the spooly applicator, it makes it easy to find the natural shape of your brows. great for a natural and full look! would def. recommend
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Lois K.
Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ?