Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.

BY TOO FACED #64 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Annie H.
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
My eyebrows look soooo good when I use this! I have not yet mastered the art of brows, but when I just use this in my brows, I am able to shape them in a natural way and make them look a bit fuller. I really enjoy this product
Misty N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This really is the first brow product i have ever used. being an absolute newbie many of the other brow products are a bit intimidating to me. This one is simple you can't mess it up.
sydney s.
Knoxville, TN
This too faced brow gel is a game changer. It is so easy to apply to you brows and is very buildable. It will last all day without smudging. The colors are very natural and it is hard to tell that you have even filled them in at all. Amazing product! 5/5 stars
Kenzi K.
This is an amazing brow gel for on the go! Provides a great color and keeps your brow hairs put in place literally ALLL DAY! Iv never had an issue with this product except trying to find the right shade for my hair color.
Jennifer P.
Columbus, OH
This is a great eyebrow pencil! I love universal eyebrow pencils because it doesn't add a ton of artificial color if your eyebrows are lighter. I think it ends up looking a lot more natural. if that is what you are looking for this one is a great purchase!
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
This eyebrow makeup is exactly what it's cracked up to be goes on quick and efficient makes your eyebrows look great in this very pigmented I purchase at mine Sephora if you've not tried it yet give it a try thank you
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
I love too faced but this really dissapointed me. When I put it on its like nothing happens. Ot doesn't make a difference at all. The color is also really light for being a brunette shade. This was a waste of money.
Brooke T.
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
I would defiantly say that this product does compare to my Benefit cosmetics products. I bought it online and it’s super long lasting. It’s easy to apply and blend. I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Nallely G.
This brow quickie not only maintains those stubborn hair in place but it also fills them , for a thicker look . First time using it , and I like it so far . I received it as a gift and would recommend it to anyone
ce a.
I enjoyed this product. I liked having the brush head available to evenly spread the liquid onto my face for an even layer of makeup. The liquid easily spread and did not clump or glob up as I put it on my face.
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Joanna D.
Beaverton, OR
I have sparse brows. Will this product be good if I need to do a natural but full look?