Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.

BY TOO FACED #64 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie S.
Byron
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
I'm fairly new to hop on board with using brow products. I do prefer this so much better to a brow pencil. Much easier control of even pressure for nice filling in. Good job Too Faced, excited to see what I'll try of this line next!
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
I bought this in universal brunette and I love it. I was using the Anastasia eyebrow mascara but I felt the brush was too much for my eyes brows. So I switched to this one and I'm loving it! I love the brush, it's not loo big not too small. Stays on as long as I need it to with no touch ups.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I love love love this eyebrow gel. I have naturally thick brows, so all i need to do is just tame them a bit and this does the job perfectly. It's SO easy to apply & each friend that I've recommended this product to loves it just as much as I do. I have to restock all the time!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
Don't get me wrong, i think this is a good product but the reason i gave it 3 stars is because it only comes in 2 colors. The color range on this product is very weak. It does a nice job of keeping my brows in place but i would buy the ABH brow products over this one because they have more color options.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Too faced, your brow products don't match up with the rest of your products I'm sorry to say. It's still a good quality brow product, but there are so many better ones on the market to be able to invest in.
Autumn F.
I love this too faced brow comb. It helps color in your brows and it keeps your brows in place all day long. You can get this at your local Sephora or online. It can be a bit pricey but it's deffinetly worth it.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
A quick fix for sure when it comes to brows. I use if I'm in a hurry and it works to expectations. Angry good value a high end product. Lovely packaging and would recommend. Would certainly buy again.
carrie w.
Magnetic Springs, OH
This is perfect for if your in a rush or just want an natural look for the day. If you have unruly eyebrow hairs this can perk them right up and get them looking nice and groomed. I often put this on after I have already filled in my eyebrows so they will stay in place.
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
If you are looking for a quick product for an on the go look, this is your product. It fills in/colors your eyebrow hairs with one swipe. It makes your brows look more full and filled in because the bristles grab each hair for color and fullness. Will buy again for sure.
Amanda M.
I love this brow mascara! I got the shade natural taupe and love it for when I don't have time to fill in my brows with a pencil. It's very quick and easy. It doesn't make my brows bold which I like since I naturally have pretty full brows. Only thing I don't like is the price.
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Joanna D.
Beaverton, OR
I have sparse brows. Will this product be good if I need to do a natural but full look?