Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Kaylen N.
Altair, TX
This product is very easy to use when you are on the go, it has helped me at many times when I'm rushing to get somewhere. When im having a day that i dont want to wear makeup, but need to, i just run this threw my brows to makw it seem like i tried a little.
Ryan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must for natural looking tamed brows. I originally used the benefit brow gel. But I like this better. The color is lighter so it is better for blondes and the brush is bigger. So I made it easier for me to use. My brows look amazing.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Review for: Universal Taupe
I love this product so much!! I use it every single day. It goes on so easily and also serves as a gel to keep your brows in place. It looks so natural and makes it easy for anyone who isn't the greatest at doing their brows by themselves.
Tekoa C.
I love this product because, on days when I am in a rush or don't feel like doing my eyebrows, this gives you the volume and the look of filling in your brows with a pencil or with a dip brow. the only thing is to use a light hand when applying.
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
Every girl needs this in their purse! It's great to have when doing your makeup but also a great product to take with you! Quick way to touch up on the go! Doesn't take up much space in your hand bag.
Mary R.
Jensen Beach, FL
Wow! I can't say enough about this product, it dries quick leaves my eyebrows looking much fuller and natural looking . It's so quick to apply it makes life easier when you're on the go . I recommend purchasing this product .
Annie H.
Review for: Universal Brunette
My eyebrows look soooo good when I use this! I have not yet mastered the art of brows, but when I just use this in my brows, I am able to shape them in a natural way and make them look a bit fuller. I really enjoy this product
Misty N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This really is the first brow product i have ever used. being an absolute newbie many of the other brow products are a bit intimidating to me. This one is simple you can't mess it up.
Jennifer P.
Columbus, OH
This is a great eyebrow pencil! I love universal eyebrow pencils because it doesn't add a ton of artificial color if your eyebrows are lighter. I think it ends up looking a lot more natural. if that is what you are looking for this one is a great purchase!
Kenzi K.
This is an amazing brow gel for on the go! Provides a great color and keeps your brow hairs put in place literally ALLL DAY! Iv never had an issue with this product except trying to find the right shade for my hair color.
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Lois K.
Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ?