Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this on days I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fully do my brows. It has the perfect ring to make it seem like I took the time to do my brows. It stays on all day and doesn't look fake or stupid. They have different shades so you don't have to worry about using a darker color if you have light hair!
Lindsey R.
dubuque
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a little difficult to put on, but once it's on it looks great and stays on all day/night .it give you a natural look, and really goes into the hairs of your eyebrows. I would recommend this to others! It's great!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say the shade is really universal, but if you have dark blonde or darker hair, this will work nice for you. I had one of these in my kit for the longest time to set the eyebrows or to use alone as an eyebrow Tint.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Review for: Universal Taupe
Not impressed I need something that can  handle the humidy and the applicator is a joke, you need to have a brush and then use it as a smoother later with the wand. I cant find a good color for brows in this brand all colors turn way darker than swatches and or GREY . I have reddish brown hair and know it doesn't have to match but darn it , why grey or black :)
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in universal brunette and I love it. I was using the Anastasia eyebrow mascara but I felt the brush was too much for my eyes brows. So I switched to this one and I'm loving it! I love the brush, it's not loo big not too small. Stays on as long as I need it to with no touch ups.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyebrow gel. I have naturally thick brows, so all i need to do is just tame them a bit and this does the job perfectly. It's SO easy to apply & each friend that I've recommended this product to loves it just as much as I do. I have to restock all the time!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too faced, your brow products don't match up with the rest of your products I'm sorry to say. It's still a good quality brow product, but there are so many better ones on the market to be able to invest in.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Universal Taupe
Don't get me wrong, i think this is a good product but the reason i gave it 3 stars is because it only comes in 2 colors. The color range on this product is very weak. It does a nice job of keeping my brows in place but i would buy the ABH brow products over this one because they have more color options.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A quick fix for sure when it comes to brows. I use if I'm in a hurry and it works to expectations. Angry good value a high end product. Lovely packaging and would recommend. Would certainly buy again.
Bobi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this frequently, especially if I'm in a hurry. I have super light ( basically invisible) brows and this gives me a quick shot of color when I have to run errands and don't want to do a full face.
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Lois K.
Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ?