Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Alina M.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #73 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the l...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I...1 Answers
Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel
  • "It's easy to use, just a little wet. It dries super fast. I'm a huge fan of the brand!" in 134 reviews
  • "This brow gel gives you life. if you want a fresh face but still want your brows to look good this will get you the perfect everyday brows. its long lasting and it does not feel patchy or dry like other ones that i have tried in the past. Very worth the money." in 24 reviews
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I would give this product 4.5 stars. A downside is that the hairs on the brush fall off easily and it doesn’t pick up too much product after you’ve used it for a while. I might buy it again and I would recommend it since those are the only two downsides.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
I purchased this last week at Ulta and it is my newest obsession. The little fibers make my brows seem fuller plus the color is really nice. Not too overpowering. Attaches to my white hairs at the end of my brows so it looks like I have a full brow.
Brittany W.
Edmond , OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
This stuff is amazing! It beats every other brand I've tried & it includes little fibers to help give your brows a fuller look. It's long lasting & I highly recommend it to anyone.
Lisa M.
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
Did not like, a little clumpy and hard to use. Would try again if the brush was changed. Pricey for what it is but may be a good vaule for some. I wouldn't buy again but stick with a pencil filler for brows.
Venus L.
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
This brow gel definitely gets the job done! I bought it last week and it has surely helped my eyebrows stay in place throughout my day! It has never given me any problems and I will surely keep buying this!!
Marcia R.
New York
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I really love how this make my eyebrows look. It is super easy to apply and it natural. I haven’t really tried alternatives for this product. I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Angelica C.
This is my favorite brow fell at the moment. It fills and sets them without the use of other products. They keep my brows looking full all day. I wish there were more colors but the universal brown works just fine with my black/ brown hair.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
This brow fell is awesome and makes my brows look so much more full! Absolutely love how the color seamlessly meshes with my brows. It’s basically mascara for your brows and you won’t be disappointed!!
Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
This product is great if you have really light eyebrows and dont want to cake on a lot of color, but still want them to look filled in. It also helps tame my eyebrows. I love this product!
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Joanna D.
Hillsboro, OR
I have sparse brows. Will this product be good if I need to do a natural but full look?