Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Alina M.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #82 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's easy to use, just a little wet. It dries super fast. I'm a huge fan of the brand!" in 134 reviews
  • "This brow gel gives you life. if you want a fresh face but still want your brows to look good this will get you the perfect everyday brows. its long lasting and it does not feel patchy or dry like other ones that i have tried in the past. Very worth the money." in 24 reviews
Kimberly C.
Carmichael, CA
I feel like this product is pretty similar to the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel which is one of my Holy Grail products. I work at Ulta and have use this a couple times when I needed to do my brows really quickly. I really like it a lot.
Miranda V.
I love almost every too faced beauty product i have tried and i must say the brow gel is definitely one of my favorites and comes in a wide variety of shades which is nice. Highly recommend
Natasha S.
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
I really like this product!! It’s lightweight, and it works awesome both alone and over a pencil. It seals everything in nicely and I use this product weekly! It is great if you’re going for a natural makeup look.
Angelica C.
This is my favorite brow fell at the moment. It fills and sets them without the use of other products. They keep my brows looking full all day. I wish there were more colors but the universal brown works just fine with my black/ brown hair.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
I loved this product! As someone who is just learning to do brows, this product makes it very simple to achieve the look. It also makes them still look natural. I got this product at Ulta and would definitely buy it again!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this is a really really great brow product! if you’re looking for a brow product with good pigment, full coverage, and long lasting wear, this is the product for you! it is overall a great product and i️ love it!
Janeigne N.
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
At first I was disappointed in how light the universal brunette was. It added texture, but the color is light brown. My brows are medium brown (not even that dark!) and this washed them out and made them disappear ... but I then added another brand with darker color (brow food or givenchy are great) on top of this and it really made a difference!
Alina M.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Universal Taupe more...
That’s who’ll keep you brows be accurate :) it’s good for natural makeup and for night out. I like this eyebrow mascara. Good colors. I’m using this every day. Price is not cheap.
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: Universal Brunette more...
This product is very easy to use and works well for people that already have really good eyebrows but just want to make them a little bit more lush. Its super quick to use and takes very little time. Also the product holds your eyebrow hairs in place throughout the day so that is a huge plus
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Joanna D.
Beaverton , OR
I have sparse brows. Will this product be good if I need to do a natural but full look?