Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Alaska S.
Lewisville
Review for: Universal Brunette
This product is very easy to use and works well for people that already have really good eyebrows but just want to make them a little bit more lush. Its super quick to use and takes very little time. Also the product holds your eyebrow hairs in place throughout the day so that is a huge plus
Julie S.
Byron
Review for: Universal Brunette
I'm fairly new to hop on board with using brow products. I do prefer this so much better to a brow pencil. Much easier control of even pressure for nice filling in. Good job Too Faced, excited to see what I'll try of this line next!
Doraluz S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Universal Brunette
I love this!!! It creates hair like strokes & since I have thinner eyebrow hair it fills my eyebrows out perfectly. It doesn’t leave your eyebrows crunchy and lasts all day without getting patchy! It just runs out a little fast for my liking but it’s worth the buy.
Brooke T.
Review for: Universal Brunette
I would defiantly say that this product does compare to my Benefit cosmetics products. I bought it online and it’s super long lasting. It’s easy to apply and blend. I would defiantly recommend this product to others.
Lisa M.
Review for: Universal Taupe
Did not like, a little clumpy and hard to use. Would try again if the brush was changed. Pricey for what it is but may be a good vaule for some. I wouldn't buy again but stick with a pencil filler for brows.
Ashley O.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Universal Brunette
This brow fell is awesome and makes my brows look so much more full! Absolutely love how the color seamlessly meshes with my brows. It’s basically mascara for your brows and you won’t be disappointed!!
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Universal Brunette
This is part of my 5 min run out the door routine. It makes my eyebrows look nice and natural and neat and makes them appear fuller. Very easy to use, not a lot of product end up on the spoolie which is a good thing because then you won't have to be fighting globs on your brows. I use this very often as well after i use the ABH Pomade on my brows just to give it that final pop of definition. I love how it has little hair catching fibers and how the shade works perfect on dark brows.
Alex L.
Great formula! Works really well at separating and giving dimension to the brows, my only concern is that it is much smaller than it looks online in photos. So I was a little disappointed when I received it in the mail, and it was so small! Other than that, great product!
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for adding color and fullness to your brows. I use universal toupe. It fills the shape of my natural brows to give them more dimension and texture without looking unnatural. Definitely recommend if you want an easy way to define your brows.
Colleen M.
Sweet Home , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's very convenient for days I'm in a hurry and need a product to tame my brows. It applies very easily and gives my brows a very full, tamed look without spending too much time. I also use this after I apply my brow pencil for an extra nice brow look. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick and convent brow product.
Leslie H.
Dover, AR
Does this gel look somewhat natural when applied? I'm looking to fill in some gaps in my brow, but don't want them to look painted on. Would this be a good fit?
Samantha T.
How does this compare to the new gimme brow?
Nina W.
I haven't really heard anyone talk about this. is it worth it?
Annette P.
Does this dry to a soft finish or is it crunchy or sticky?
Eliana M.
How does this compare to Benefit Gimmie Brow?