Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Kelly D.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Michelle B.Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush on Brow Fiber Gel uploaded by Julie S.

BY TOO FACED #85 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Need a brow quickie? In just seconds plump up and groom brows for super natural perfection. Brow Quickie’s exclusive brush-on fiber gel technology mimics real hair to shape and plump up brows with just one sweep. The buildable formula fills in missing gaps, while adhering to skin and hair for full, thick, naturally defined brows.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Fiber gel technology mimics real hair to fill in sparse brows
  • Quick, goof-proof application for perfect brows in seconds—great for on the go
  • Tapered brush with precision tip helps shape and create the perfect brow tail
  • Builds easily for full, thick arches
  • Net Wt. 0.17 Fl. Oz. / 5 mL

INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-6, Polypropylene, PEG-100 Stearate, Talc, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Simethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-7. Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to benefit gimme brow? How do the light col...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere where I live, but I cant se...1 Answers
Elizzabeth S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Universal Taupe

Though this product is not as "amazing" as the publicity around it makes it seem, for easy brows when you're running behind time it does the job. Which I guess is the whole point of the product - but at the end of the day it's still just another brow gel. I ordered Universal Brunette and it's just one shade too light for me, I wish they had a deeper colour. For such a small stick I'm wondering is £17 really worth it? It took me a few goes to get my brows right and even when I did I had to use a couple of coats so everything was covered. I'm not putting anyone off from buying it, my brows have never looked so full. I just don't think it's worth all the "hype" it's been getting.
Rachel S.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Universal Brunette
This is a new product for us at my Ulta location and I think I'm in love. I love most Too Faced products and they definitely did not disappoint with this new one. I have colored dark brown hair and naturally blonde lashes. This product is so incredibly easy to give my brows the appropriate color for my hair. My brows are generally the shape I want but I sometimes define with a pencil, but this product is great for days where I don't want to fuss with it. It brushes on so easy and the tiny fibers in it make my brows much fuller. I'm definitely going to recommend this to all of our customers!
Brianna N.
highly recommend this product! the fibers in this formula give the illusion of realistic brow hairs. this gives it a finish that looks realistic and not drawn on like brow liners. I also feel it's faster than using a brow pencil. I understand pencils if you don't have brow hairs. This product wouldn't work for you if you don't have enough brow hairs. I have enough hairs on mine but they aren't filled in. This product does that and gives it a natural finish. Just perfect. Very pleased.
Rebecca W.
Edinburg, VA
Review for: Universal Brunette
A great product to have if you want to naturally fill in or tame/define your brows. Mine are a little sparse and unruly on the outer edges so this provides the finishing touch that i need without looking fake or hard to apply. Can be a little clumpy and it helps to wipe off some of the excess on the brush before applying, or brush your brows afterward to distribute evenly (but probably should let it dry for a minute first so you don't get a smeary mess).
Sheri M.
Review for: Universal Brunette
I just started paying attention to my eyebrows and all I can say is, "Wow, what a difference it makes." This brow gel goes on easily and comes off easily. Just a quick application in the morning and my face looks totally different. My brows look fuller and darker and I don't have as many fall out. Not sure if this is a conditioner for them but it seems to be. You can get this product at most beauty stores. It's a permanent part of my make up routine now.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
A must have in my beauty arsenal! My secret weapon! This product changed my brow routine from having to use 3 products to ONE. I use Universal Brunette, I have black hair, this shade is very natural for me. I love the fibers in this product, they fill in brows where ya need it without looking fake. I love being able to achieve a beautiful natural groomed brow look in 2 minutes! So quick & easy... who doesn't love a quickie!?!!
Arianna E.
Marina, CA
Review for: Universal Brunette
One of the best products for natural looking eyebrows. The packaging is cute, and for all that it does, it has a fair price. Alone, it lasts me all day long. You can use this product with more brow product to get a more glamorous look. What I like about Brow Quickie is that it doesn't take a lot of eyebrow experience to get your brows looking fuller and shaplier. I would buy this again, and would recommend it to friends.
Jennifer H.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Universal Taupe
This product is great for those who are new to the trend of filling in your eyebrows. If you are a newbie, this product is easily goof-proof. Swiping this product through your brows will help lock them into place as well as give a more filled in look to your brows. Taupe is also an awesome color if you are unsure what color of brown you would be if you are a brunette.
Mary B.
Review for: Universal Taupe
These are good but sometimes the applicator has too much on it and will make your brows look dark and stale. I almost wish the had a lighter color also. I feel like universal taupe is still too dark for some. The formula is great though. I just recommend wiping some product off before you apply because if you don't you will have dark, harsh brows.
Samantha M.
Review for: Universal Brunette
Amazing product! This is my go to everyday product! I love using this with a pencil under or alone. It instantly makes my brow hairs look thicker and it deposits the perfect amount of color. Unlike most other brow products this one does not make my brows look unnatural. This product is perfect for beginners and experts alike! I highly recommend!
Tiki R.
How is the pigmentation on this product?
Kaylee B.
I'm not big on doing anything with my eyebrows but I've always wanted them to look a little more grown.. Would this product be good by itself?
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I've never understood exactly what this is for ?
Shandee M.
How easy is this to use and does it really last 12 hours?
Lois K.
Do I have to brush out my brows after using this product ?