BY TOO FACED #50 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

This portable kit is like a brow bar in your pocket: professional tweezers, easy-to-use stencils to customize your brow shape, conditioning wax, powder & brow brush tools.

Details:

Be envied for your gorgeous brows with our fool-proof kit filled with all the essentials you need to have your brows arched, defined and framed like a star! Contains customized color for brunettes and blondes, easy-to-follow how-to guides, and unique stencils to assist you in creating your perfect brow shape.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Customized Color: Brunettes and blondes can mix shades for a customized brow color.
  • Professional Tweezers: Petite, professional tweezers have a slanted tip designed to grab the finest brow hair.
  • Unique Stencils: Choose between three different stencils to create your own personalized brow shape.
  • Dual Tools: Angled brush and brow comb ensure flawless application.
  • Conditioning Wax: Tames and holds brows in place.
  • The all-in-one set creates the perfect brow tail, which Too Faced Co-Founder Jerrod Blandino says is the secret to a youthful looking brow appearance.
  • Paraben Free
  • 2 Brow Powders 0.06 Oz. ea / total 0.12 Oz.; Wax 0.03 Oz.; Highlighter 0.05 Oz.

Dark Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, BIS-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Light Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Highlighter Ingredients: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C30-45 Olefin, PEG-8 Beeswax, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Wax Ingredients: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit
  • "Love this. I don't use the stencils I use my natural brow shape but for beginners the stencils are helpful. I get compliments all the time on my brows and include this in my every day makeup routine. I bought brow zings by benefit but feel this product is of much higher quality!" in 287 reviews
  • "Great product for natural looking brows. It lasts a long time and the shades worked well with my hair. I really didn't find any use for the templates. The brow pencil is a little too harsh and I rarely used it. The powders are definitely the best I've used." in 57 reviews
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
I first got turned onto this little pallet when I received it as a gift. I had lost my brows when I was going through chemotherapy and I was trying a lot of products to fill them back in. This set from too faced and it up being by far my favorite. The colors are very natural, and held up well. I used the powder over a pencil that I used to help get my brow shape, this combination really helped me feel better about myself some day.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
If you ever find yourself looking at girls with flawless eyebrows wondering how they learned and how you can then this set is what you need. Perfect for beginners and provides you with everything you need for a perfect natural brow. It comes with stencils that are a bit silly, but I love the brushes even if they are miniature, and the compact case makes it easy for travel
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This is my favorite eyebrow kit. It has absolutely everything you need for perfect brows. This has also lasted me forever! I love the colors of the brow powder and the quality of the eyebrow wax. This is a very good product and I would recommend it to someone who is just starting to use products on their eyebrows for sure, but I’d also recommend it to everyone else!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is a great kit if you prefer to work with powder when doing your brows. This was one of the first products I used when I started doing my brows and it served me well until I discovered dip brow. The powders are easy to blend into the perfect shade for you and I liked the included wax and highlighter.
Janeigne N.
Got this at my local Nordstrom for 9$ and I really love this product , it has a nice durable tin packaging and I really appreciate the different shades and tones this has ! Love the brow primer to apply before I do my brows ! It really does hold down my brow hairs nicely !
Tiffany D.
Boise
Comes with two colors (blonde and brown) which is perfect for me. I have light blonde brows that you can't even see but dye my hair dark so I mix the blonde and brown for a perfect shade. Plus, the brow wax is awesome for taming them and keeping them in place!
Chasity G.
Arlington, TX
I use this for filling in the ends of my brows, I’m a repeat user of this and the way it compares to alternatives it’s pretty much the same as anything else I have tried. I’d maybe buy again and I’d recommend it to someonecwho doesn’t mind the pricing
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Another product I’ve been using for years! I love any eye brow product that uses powder! I’ve never found this in store so I always buy it online! Yes it may seem pricey but it lasts me a whole year! Recommend only if you like powder of course!
Alexandra D.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
I loved this brow kit, powder definitely looks a lot more natural than any pencil or gel out there because it sets within the hairs and doesn’t gel over the hair pressing them to you skin. You will not be disappointed
Jazmin M.
Beaumont , CA
I really wanted to try this out but I've been hesitant because a few of the products I have purchased from this brand have been a no go for me. Is this a "must have for my brows, or is it more of a if you have the money, why not?"
Lauren L.
How many brow stencils come in this pack?
Mandy C.
How is the wear after you've used it for a while? Does it last through-out the day? After using if for a while does the product not look as good?
Romi D.
Poway, CA
Which one is better, this one or Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brow Kit? Thanks!
I have really dark hair and eyebrows so sometimes dark brown colours look a little too warm for my eyebrows but would anyone recommend this product ?