BY TOO FACED #47 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

This portable kit is like a brow bar in your pocket: professional tweezers, easy-to-use stencils to customize your brow shape, conditioning wax, powder & brow brush tools.

Details:

Be envied for your gorgeous brows with our fool-proof kit filled with all the essentials you need to have your brows arched, defined and framed like a star! Contains customized color for brunettes and blondes, easy-to-follow how-to guides, and unique stencils to assist you in creating your perfect brow shape.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Customized Color: Brunettes and blondes can mix shades for a customized brow color.
  • Professional Tweezers: Petite, professional tweezers have a slanted tip designed to grab the finest brow hair.
  • Unique Stencils: Choose between three different stencils to create your own personalized brow shape.
  • Dual Tools: Angled brush and brow comb ensure flawless application.
  • Conditioning Wax: Tames and holds brows in place.
  • The all-in-one set creates the perfect brow tail, which Too Faced Co-Founder Jerrod Blandino says is the secret to a youthful looking brow appearance.
  • Paraben Free
  • 2 Brow Powders 0.06 Oz. ea / total 0.12 Oz.; Wax 0.03 Oz.; Highlighter 0.05 Oz.

Dark Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, BIS-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Light Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Highlighter Ingredients: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C30-45 Olefin, PEG-8 Beeswax, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Wax Ingredients: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). *Formulated without parabens

• Eyebrow powder or gel or pencil? Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping...2 Answers
  • OMG I'm like in loveee with this💖,guys is this useful???1 Answers
  • Is there a powder included or is it all wax?1 Answers
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
I first got turned onto this little pallet when I received it as a gift. I had lost my brows when I was going through chemotherapy and I was trying a lot of products to fill them back in. This set from too faced and it up being by far my favorite. The colors are very natural, and held up well. I used the powder over a pencil that I used to help get my brow shape, this combination really helped me feel better about myself some day.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love the brow envy kit!!! It’s so quick and easy to get a beautiful, natural brow. I use both colors the darker mid brow and lighter towards the front and it just blends so well and looks so natural. I also like the brow wax to keep you brows in place and i also love the creamy pink under brow highlight color!!! Also super cute packaging and great for travel!!! I would recommend!
Susan D.
Bear, DE
If you ever find yourself looking at girls with flawless eyebrows wondering how they learned and how you can then this set is what you need. Perfect for beginners and provides you with everything you need for a perfect natural brow. It comes with stencils that are a bit silly, but I love the brushes even if they are miniature, and the compact case makes it easy for travel
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This is my favorite eyebrow kit. It has absolutely everything you need for perfect brows. This has also lasted me forever! I love the colors of the brow powder and the quality of the eyebrow wax. This is a very good product and I would recommend it to someone who is just starting to use products on their eyebrows for sure, but I’d also recommend it to everyone else!
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is a great kit if you prefer to work with powder when doing your brows. This was one of the first products I used when I started doing my brows and it served me well until I discovered dip brow. The powders are easy to blend into the perfect shade for you and I liked the included wax and highlighter.
Sheela V.
Meh. I really bought it just for the stencils which were better quality than the Sephora ones. The tweezers were good enough and so was the spoolie but nothing special. I didn't try the powders since they're too light for me but they look like they'd be good for brown/brunette eyebrows, there are no funny red undertones. The pencil is dark brown so it'll only work for some. There are no color variations for this kit. This is getting returned.
Tre B.
Bells
This is a great little product for doing brows however if you are looking for something to incorporate on a daily basis that is time efficient to use this product was not it for me. While I do use it when I have “extra time” to over-sculpt my brows it is not as practical as my pencils or gels.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
I brought this last year and give it to my sis , just because I have too many brow gel, brow supplies so I try to give to my sis but I love how the brow turn out it is look like a pro! I love brows products! The brows always gotta look good to make the face look even prettier and sexier!
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I can't get over how perfect this is and how convenient it is!! It has everything you need to complete your face (because you're never complete without some ballin brows) and its small and compact but long lasting for sure!! I love this, the colors, the price, ALL!!
Tiffany D.
Boise
Comes with two colors (blonde and brown) which is perfect for me. I have light blonde brows that you can't even see but dye my hair dark so I mix the blonde and brown for a perfect shade. Plus, the brow wax is awesome for taming them and keeping them in place!
Jazmin M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really wanted to try this out but I've been hesitant because a few of the products I have purchased from this brand have been a no go for me. Is this a "must have for my brows, or is it more of a if you have the money, why not?"
Lauren L.
How many brow stencils come in this pack?
Mandy C.
How is the wear after you've used it for a while? Does it last through-out the day? After using if for a while does the product not look as good?
Romi D.
Poway, CA
Which one is better, this one or Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brow Kit? Thanks!
I have really dark hair and eyebrows so sometimes dark brown colours look a little too warm for my eyebrows but would anyone recommend this product ?