3 colors available

BY TOO FACED #42 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Be envied for your gorgeous brows with our fool-proof kit filled with all the essentials you need to have your brows arched, defined and framed like a star! Contains customized color for brunettes and blondes, easy-to-follow how-to guides, and unique stencils to assist you in creating your perfect brow shape.

Customized Color: Brunettes and blondes can mix shades for a customized brow color.

Professional Tweezers: Petite, professional tweezers have a slanted tip designed to grab the finest brow hair.

• Eyebrow powder or gel or pencil? Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping &...2 Answers
  • OMG I'm like in loveee with this💖,guys is this us...Be the first to answer!
  • Is there a powder included or is it all wax?1 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...*
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I love this kit but let me start off by saying, I curse the day that eyebrow became an important feature! My eyebrows are funky. They have hair where there shouldn't be, no hair where there should be, and no shape what's so ever. They are so bad that even when I get my brows waxed the estheticians make a comment about how "unusual" my eyebrows are. Anyway, I love this product because I can make my eyebrows look like they have a shape and I can color in the spots that are either super blonde or don't have any hair at all. My mom has also taken over my palate because she likes it so much (her eyebrows are similar to mine). I think it's safe to say that my eyebrows will never be "on fleek" but with this product I am a lot closer than I have ever been.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Torrington, WY
I love and hate this product for various reasons - we'll start with the negatives first. The packaging is WAY too bulky the brush could be longer, plus the wax disappears so quickly! The last comment is partially a good thing because this is THE BEST EYEBROW SETTING WAX EVER. No lie. I have un-tamable eyebrows that grow in like crazy and this wax is fantastic; it's thick so it sets and holds well but it doesn't show any residue whatsoever while on the brows, which I find with every other brand. Too Faced, if you're reading this, PLEASE release a pot of brow wax like you have in this kit. The eyebrow shadows are great in this pallet as well..
Idania M.
Idania M.
I've never had more perfct brows! The stencils that it comes with are great, and they have three different stencils to choose from, depending on the look you are going for. The colors are easily blended to create a natural color for your brows, and the pencil is perfect for adding a little extra to your arch. I really like the highlighting powder, although I can't really see it see it when I put it on, but my husband can tell a difference and likes that my eyebrows stand out more. I have really thin eyebrows, and I look very natural with this brow kit. The wax is also great for holding the brow shape.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I love every package of TooFaced products! It's always so cute and girly. First of all the stencils are amazing!! Very handy if you one to go overboard on coloring in. Another thing amazing is the option of shade. The two shades were perfect to blend to match my dirty blonde hair. The tweezers and brushes are amazing. Dipped in a little gold and I'm good;) Lastly, the highlighter and wax are amazing! I might actually use this whole kit. Other brow kits just had to much stuff for what. This is the perfect ensemble of go to items for that perfect brow look!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Brow Shaping Defining
Although I only really use one color in this pallet, it is the perfect kit to get the perfect arched, perfectly manicured eyebrows. I have used other products, but I always come back to this one. I can get a natural looking, but still very well defined arch without looking too fake or the drawn on look you get with pencil. A soft squared inside, all the way to the sleek tapered end, this kit is my go to for almost all my eyebrow needs.
Combined with a pair of trimmers for shaping, and matte eyebrow gel, I literally need nothing else. And that says a lot.
Camila S.
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Brow Shaping Defining
His is the prettiest pallet! It smells like chocolate too! The highlighter has actual pieces of glitter in which I know some people hate. The other highlighter says it's matte but actually has a bit of a sheen. I think that is pretty though on me. The darker contour shade is quite warm while the lighter is more cool. However, I am very pale and these still look nice as long as I blend well. The brush is soft and pretty too. It's actually usable! I am a fan of this but I can see some people shying away because of the warm tones and the glitter.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: Brow Shaping Defining
I love this kit it is perfect for filling in your eyebrows and getting them to be the perfect shape without getting them waxed. it comes with stencils so you can fill in the hairs so you can see what shape you need to get and just pluck what wasn't shaded in. Plus it comes with a brush and a eyebrow pencil as well, although the pencil comes dark which doesn't help if you're a blonde like me. The only downfall to this product is the high price of course but that's expected with brand name makeup. It's worth the money though.
Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've had this brow kit for a long time and it was the first brow product I ever bought and I'm so glad that I did! I use this product every time I shape and fill in my sparse brows. The brushes are small yet convenient and it also comes with tweezers which is nice. The two shades allows for me to mix to make the perfect shade for my brows and I always use the wax. I never use the highlighter because it is a bit too thick and pink toned for my liking but I'm sure on others it would look great.
Raven H.
Raven H.
This kit is so cute. I received it as a birthday gift a couple years ago. I ended up giving my mom the shape stencils, because my brows are defined already. I get the wand brush wet just a little and do it in the blonde powder, then smudge a little wax onto the eyebrow comb. That helps gets rid of powdery residue and oopsie areas. I then use the pencil to define under my brow and make my points even. Lastly, I wash the wand brush and use the highlighter to strengthen areas.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is my go-to brow product! I really love the way this product works. The packaging is heavy duty cardboard with a ribbon pull for the top portion and a pull out drawer on the bottom. This kit contains a light and dark brow powder, brow wax, and brow highlight. Additionally, it includes a mini- spoolie, mini brow brush, brow pencil, and tweezers. This is a great value kit as well. I will definitely repurchase this and I know the new packaging is in a heavier tin.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really wanted to try this out but I've been hesitant because a few of the products I have purchased from this brand have been a no go for me. Is this a "must have for my brows, or is it more of a if you have the money, why not?"
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
How many brow stencils come in this pack?
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
How is the wear after you've used it for a while? Does it last through-out the day? After using if for a while does the product not look as good?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
San Antonio, TX
Do the stencils work well? I'm not very good at shaping and would LOVE a guide that works well.
I have really dark hair and eyebrows so sometimes dark brown colours look a little too warm for my eyebrows but would anyone recommend this product ?