BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersToo Faced
Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit

Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit

This portable kit is like a brow bar in your pocket: professional tweezers, easy-to-use stencils to customize your brow shape, conditioning wax, powder & brow brush tools.

Details:

Be envied for your gorgeous brows with our fool-proof kit filled with all the essentials you need to have your brows arched, defined and framed like a star! Contains customized color for brunettes and blondes, easy-to-follow how-to guides, and unique stencils to assist you in creating your perfect brow shape.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Customized Color: Brunettes and blondes can mix shades for a customized brow color.
  • Professional Tweezers: Petite, professional tweezers have a slanted tip designed to grab the finest brow hair.
  • Unique Stencils: Choose between three different stencils to create your own personalized brow shape.
  • Dual Tools: Angled brush and brow comb ensure flawless application.
  • Conditioning Wax: Tames and holds brows in place.
  • The all-in-one set creates the perfect brow tail, which Too Faced Co-Founder Jerrod Blandino says is the secret to a youthful looking brow appearance.
  • Paraben Free
  • 2 Brow Powders 0.06 Oz. ea / total 0.12 Oz.; Wax 0.03 Oz.; Highlighter 0.05 Oz.

Dark Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, BIS-Diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Light Brow Powder Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Highlighter Ingredients: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C30-45 Olefin, PEG-8 Beeswax, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Wax Ingredients: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). *Formulated without parabens

Iss I want to start doing my brows should I buy this ? Or what’s the best for starters?
Does this product gives you acne or is bad when you have acne?
DiiD this last all day or did you have to keep reapplying?
Start your review of Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit!
Product Highlights
Love this. I don't use the stencils I use my natural brow shape but for beginners the stencils are helpful. I get compliments all the time on my brows and include this in my every day makeup routine. I bought brow zings by benefit but feel this product is of much higher quality!in reviews
Great product for natural looking brows. It lasts a long time and the shades worked well with my hair. I really didn't find any use for the templates. The brow pencil is a little too harsh and I rarely used it. The powders are definitely the best I've used.in reviews
Teresa C.
Spokane, WA
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Teresa C.
Good product I like how it leaves my brows looking kinda or natural. I say they because I’m still learning so it’s not the products fault. I gave it 4 stars only because I find it hard to use the tiny brush, and the other things (I forgot the name sorry) but I would definitely recommend.
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Patricia  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit -really nice kit, comes with stencils to help shape brow the way you like. Also includes tweezer, applicator and comb.
Taylor W.
Rockmart, GA
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an absolute must have for your makeup bag! I’ve been using this product for years now and each palette lasts a long time even using it daily. It comes with a blonde and a brunette shade. It also includes a highlighter and a wax to set your eyebrows in place. You get 3 stencils and a paid of tweezers. This is a staple in the eyebrow department for me.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been trying different eyebrow products and trying to find my holy grail products. This Too Faced brow envy kit for brow shaping and defining is good, but not great in my opinion. Might work out better for someone else though!
Megan D.
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Megan D.
Not testing this product but I'm included with their new brow product from Too Faced. I will be definitely be stalking my package from my front door. Who all else got thins in their email this morning or within the past couple of days. Thank you Influenster.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,347 reviews
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta este kit para realizar mis cejas y que me queden súper hermosas es un producto con un hermoso paquete de presentación y es un maquillaje de larga duración fácil de aplicar y perfecto para el uso de cualquier persona me encanta como me quedan mis cejas
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Absolutely love this kit. It comes with everything you need: setting wax, highlighter, shade for either blondes or brunettes, tweezers and a brush. I have tried other kits and this is still one of my favorites!
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Rachel P.
Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit uploaded by Rachel P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I definitely need to clean up my brows, but this just arrived in the mail today and I couldn't help myself. My brows are usually really blonde and hard to find the right shade, but this made it really easy. It takes a bit longer than a pencil though totally worth the time spent. Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit
Lorena B.
Malden, MA
This kit is perfect for a beginner! They include instructions which really help you define your brow. I love it and swear by it!
Kelly G.
I love this kit but let me start off by saying, I curse the day that eyebrow became an important feature! My eyebrows are funky. They have hair where there shouldn't be, no hair where there should be, and no shape what's so ever. They are so bad that even when I get my brows waxed the estheticians make a comment about how "unusual" my eyebrows are. Anyway, I love this product because I can make my eyebrows look like they have a shape and I can color in the spots that are either super blonde or don't have any hair at all. My mom has also taken over my palate because she likes it so much (her eyebrows are similar to mine). I think it's safe to say that my eyebrows will never be "on fleek" but with this product I am a lot closer than I have ever been.

153 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...