BY TOO FACED #42 in Makeup Sets

A bronzing duo to give you a gorgeous matte tan. Bronzing has never been so delicious. Chocolate Soleil is the ultimate shimmer-free, matte bronzer. Apply with the cruelty-free Teddy Bear Hair Flatbuki Brush for contouring and creating an all-over deep tan using real antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. It’s all the tan without the twinkle. This set contains: - 0.08 oz Matte Bronzing Powder in Chocolate Soleil - Flatbuki Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free.

Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Atlanta, GA
Bronzer has always been my go to beauty product for summer. In between tanning sessions by the pool, Too Faced Bronzing Set has been my saving grace in making it look like I'm still tan. We're all super busy with our work schedules and making time for others during the summer, but don't forget to make sure to take care of yourself too!
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This product is awesome! Too Faced is one of my favorite high end brands. It has everything! I love this mini set because not only is it super handy to take in your purse, but it's also great to give as a gift! The bronzers are really great at bronzing the skin without coming off too orangey or harsh. Nice and blendable!
April S.
April S.
Bronx, NY
I am so happy and satisfied with this bronzing kit! I bought it from Sephora and it is just perfect for me as a casual bronzer user. This was the first time I bought it. The packaging is good - I love the little brush. An added bonus - the bronzer smells like cocoa to me - yum! I would definitely buy it again.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chocolate Soleil is a favorite of many. It's the perfect all over face bronzer for deeper skin tones. And it's a great contour/ bronzer just to warm up the outer points of the face for lighter skin tones. I am fair to neutral and love this bronzer, it's very comparable to Hoola by Benefit.
Jamille S.
Jamille S.
Complete set! everything you need to tone your face and make sure it looks natural. it is worth the money, affordable and because it all comes together it ends up being cheaper than buying each item separately. I've found that buying it in the set ensures you have every piece you need!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is amazing. It smells good, blends good and it actually tastes good too. (Got a little carried away one day and breathed it in through my mouth!) it is beautiful on everyone and everyone loves the smell! The brush is good but not the absolute best I've tried.
KatieandTyler W.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
This is such a great color for any skin type. I usually shy away from bronzers (copper hair/blue eyes/fair skin) but this is a must for all makeup bags. I use to for contouring and to give myself that tiny sun-kissed glow, since lord knows I cannot get a real tan!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
A great blendable, buildable bronzer that can be used to contour as well as warm up the face. The medium shade is great for fair to light skin for contouring, where the lightest shade would be ideal for a general bronzing effect. A little pricey, but worth it.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most of Too faced products but these brozers did not do it for me. I didn't like that they turned almost splotchy throughout the day. None of the coloring really looked great on my skin tone. Most are too flat or too shimmery, nothing I would try again
lety N.
lety N.
Austin, TX
Bronze is like the most fabulous make up it gives you like that type of tan is so delicious the way it looks and the way it looks on you.Yeah it might not go with your skin color but go for it. Is best for tan.Yes I would definitely buy it again and wear it
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Never tried this! Does it last all day? Does it jave a light or heavy feel?
Laura H.
Laura H.
Vaudreuil, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a bronzer for pale skin. I've heard too faced has great bronzers so I was wondering how this would work for pale skin?
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I have fair skinand which bronzer would work best
Bayli C.
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this bronzer very dark or are there different shades?
Carly M.