BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jazmin C.
Chicago
This bronzing power is really good. All of my friends have it and it works really good for any type of skin. I don’t really like bronzing powers but when I tried this one it was bomb!! I need to buy a new one!!
Alivia R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this blush in a duo with my Chocolate Soleil and it's a decent blush but it's a little too chunky. There's glitter everywhere and it's okay sometimes but not worth buying on its own.
Angelica S.
My favorite blush bronzer combo. Too bad it was a limited edition many yrs ago and I used it all up. I do have the chocolate soleil bronzer but its not the same.
Janelle H.
Charleston, WV
This is not the best barbeque you will ever eat, but it isn't totally horrible either. I had to review it when I saw it, because we ate this often when I was a child in the 70s. If you are in a pinch, this is quick to heat up and eat, but if you have the time, make your own. The main issue would be it is a little on the greasy side.