BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A bronzer that minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections for a flawless and matte bronze finish. Create radiant-looking skin with all-over natural warmth. This bronzer is infused with the same pore-banishing and skin-smoothing properties that made the original Primed & Poreless famous, including vitamins A, C, and E for antioxidant benefits; mulberry extract for a brightening effect; and no fragrances or oils. It’s the little black dress of bronzers everyone needs in their makeup wardrobe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free.

Too Faced Bronzed & Poreless Pore Perfecting Bronzer
  • "i love all of too faced products and this product makes me love it even more, it's very lite weight and not drying it's doesn't make you to matte. gives you a nice warm glow." in 13 reviews
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This bronzer is reminiscent of Benefit’s Hoola formula, and has long been a staple in my makeup bag. Though ultimately I prefer Benefit’s to use for contouring, this bronzer is perfect for all over color and it is very hard to mess up when using this product.
Mandie A.
I love this bronzer! It’s a beautiful color and last for a long time with regular use. I can’t say I have any cons since I love it so much. I will co to use to use this and for sure would recommend to others looking for a bronzer.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
This is an awesome bronzer with poreless pore perfecting benefits. It is my go to bronzer, and I will definitely purchase the full size when I run out of this deluxe sample size. I would recommend this product! I have oily skin and it stays all day on me.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
It comes in a very cute compact, with a soft applicator pad. It is smooth and easy to blend, and lacks that awful odor that some makeup has. You don't need alot, so chances are it will last for some time, making it worth the price. It hasn't cracked on me, even rolling around my purse, so I would consider it fairly durable and a well made compact.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I love this bronzer!! Beautifully soft pigmentation with an amazing powder formula ! This color is soft but definitely buildable , giving you a gorgeous tan glow. It also does have a sort of blurring effect, when blended properly you will look seamless and 'poreless' . I love that this bronzer is completely matte, making it useable not only in the summer , but great for the winter months as well! This product is definitely affordable for the payoff , I would buy this again and suggest you try it!
Ara M.
Glendale , CA
I used to love this bronzer, it's very good for layering so you can apply a little bit for a daytime look and then re apply it and make it very deep bronze for night time. Unfortunately lately I've been getting spots when I apply this! At first I thought it was my primer or moisturizer that didn't really stay in my face but it only happens when I apply this particular bronzer. It might have gone bad which is odd because I only have this for a few months now! Bummer
Michelle D.
Lovettsville, VA
First of all this smells amazing!! It's like chocolate heaven everytime you open it up! The Too Faced Bronzed and Poreless Pore Perfectinf Bronzer is perfect for that nice subtle countour. I'm sure you can also do a heavy countour with this but it's perfect for the natural look I want to achieve. I love this product! 10 stars Too Faced on this one!
Vanessa H.
Mission Hills, CA
Pretty good bronze goddess type of momment. Last a good amount of the day. I am really fair and I can get away with this with it not looking to harsh. I love how buildable it is too. I just wish they had more shades to choose from. If you want a bronzer that you want that perfect tan look withought the cbocolate smell then this one is for you.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster, PA
 I love the smell of this smells like Coco and it's amazing I love this product I do recommend this I believe it blend out so beautifully on my skin it's very pigmented or you can build it up as much as you want but because it's so pigmented I don't believe you need to build it to such a high point I would buy this again of course
Bacilia M.
Oakland, CA
i love this product it always gives me the bronzy look with just a little pit of it and i think it perfect for bronzing and it does stay all day and worth it easy to blend out and perfect color  and love the packaging and the consistency others should try it cause i know they'll love it
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Is this bronzer really worth the money or is there a comparable bronzer that is cheaper you would recommend instead?
Michelle A.
Is it worth buying the bronzer ?
nancy y.
New Brighton, MN
Is this a good bronzer ?? I really want to buy one but worried that it won't blend that nice.. what is your guys thought on this bronze?
Jessica  M.
Clarksville , TN
Is the a good bronzer for fair skin ? And does it actually help with pores ?
Morissa B.
How well does this stay on?