Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer

Get a bronzed peachy glow or add dimension in a totally new way with the first of its kind melting powder bronzer. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves you looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Press and tap onto cheeks, forehead, and chin using fingers, Mr. Right Brush, or Retractable Kabuki Brush
Tip:  Try over bare skin for an effortless bronzed look

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves skin with a soft, radiant, multidimensional finish
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Has a creamy, buttery texture

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Is this cool shade or warm? X
Why does this Bronzer to smell so good
I need a crepe bronze for the summer and was wondering if this is a winner ??
Start your review of Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer!
Product Highlights
...it’s beautiful and blend out nicely for me. the only thing is that it’s cream but once it touches you fingers or skin it dries up powder. and same as the product in the pan. if you used you hand to touch it, it will dry up powder as well in the panin reviews
i love this product so much. it works very well on my skin. it had a nice shimmery and matte finish that went with my makeup. it is very long lasting. it is a little buildable but it's a good product. i would definitely recommend and buy this again.in reviews
Nica Y.
N Las Vegas, NV
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Nica Y.
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Nica Y.
Review for: Too Faced Bronzed Peach Melting Powder Bronzer - Peaches and Cream Collection Toasted Peach .44 oz/ 12.5 g
Cream to powder formula. Impressed on how it melts into skin in a powder and blends out beautifully.
Laura D.
New Braunfels, TX
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Laura D.
I love TF peach products but this is one of two that I just don’t want to be friends with. No. I don’t want to spend my time blending this all up in my skin. I’d rather swipe on my PF butter bronzer. Yes it smells sooo delicious! But so does PF! Super cute packaging. That’s it though for me. Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This definitely is not the best bronzer Too Faced has ever made. I love the packaging! It's so adorable! It's a sturdy peach shaped compact and it has a mirror which is great! I dont like the smell of these. It smells differently than the peach shadow palette and setting powder. It has a more artificial smell. The product feels chalky and is not the easiest to blend. It does have good pigment and is buildable but still doesn't keep me reaching for this!!
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Stephanie S.
I purchased this bronzer during a half-priced sale on the Too Faced website. I’m not a bronzer person, but for the price I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try it. The color is beautiful. However, it is much too light for me to use as a bronzer. It does make a great highlighter for my dark toned skin.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I purchased this product at Sephora during their weekly sale. It’s a very subtle but buildable creamy bronzer. It’s very easy to apply and blend, I typically like to use it on a bare face along my cheeks, temples and eyelids.
Andrea L.
Hanover, NH
Highly recommended it!!!!! Luminous and natural tan look. Great price. This is A MUST HAVE. my skin is light medium. Honestly this is my favorite bronzer so far. The size is perfect for bring with. Try it !
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Loved it. The creaminess and the ability to blend it out is amazing. The color was also perfect 🤩 it doesn’t stay on all day however even with setting spray so that is disappointing. I don’t know if I will buy it again but never say never
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Stephanie S.
I bought this product on sale on the Too Faced website. I’m not a bronzer person, but for $10, I figured I’d try it. The texture is amazing. It feels creamy, but applies like a powder. The shade is much too light to use as a bronzer for my dark toned skin, but I use it as a blush or subtle highlighter.
Moonchild W.
Indianapolis, IN
Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Moonchild W.
The smelllllll is the first thing i loved about this bronzer. But most important it gives me a soft bronzy contour that isnt so harsh and too dramatic. Its so soft and easy to blend and has a nice subtle shimmer which compliments my glowy look im always going for. I chose an unfiltered photo get into this glow !!
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
Too faced bronzers are perfect in every way! The way it smells as I glide it across my lower cheekbone area and around my forehead from ear-to-ear! It just gives me scented peach! Deliciousness!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...