Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Cat H.Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Jasmine G.Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer uploaded by Cici D.

BY TOO FACED

Get a bronzed peachy glow or add dimension in a totally new way with the first of its kind melting powder bronzer. The total sensorial experience begins as soon as the formula is touched. The creamy, buttery texture instantly transforms into a lightweight powder once applied. It has a buildable finish that is soft, blendable and leaves you looking, feeling and smelling like dreamy peaches and cream.
Tip: Use your fingers or Kabuki brush for best application!
*Please note, this product is not eligible for promotions or discounts.
*Coming Soon to UK & Ireland!

Details:

Press and tap onto cheeks, forehead, and chin using fingers, Mr. Right Brush, or Retractable Kabuki Brush
Tip:  Try over bare skin for an effortless bronzed look

MORE TO LOVE:

• Leaves skin with a soft, radiant, multidimensional finish
  • Coated powder pigments wear longer and blend easier than traditional cream-to-powder formulas
  • Has a creamy, buttery texture

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Mica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Polyethylene, Silica Silylate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Flavor/Aroma, Benzyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carmine (CI75470) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Too Faced Bronzed Peach Cream Bronzer
  • "love this. this one has mix reviews but i love it it’s beautiful and blend out nicely for me. the only thing is that it’s cream but once it touches you fingers or skin it dries up powder. and same as the product in the pan. if you used you hand to touch it, it will dry up powder as well in the pan" in 17 reviews
  • "i love this product so much. it works very well on my skin. it had a nice shimmery and matte finish that went with my makeup. it is very long lasting. it is a little buildable but it's a good product. i would definitely recommend and buy this again." in 4 reviews
Sabrina D.
This bronzer is SO gorgeous. I’ve seen a lot of influencers pass it over or give it a low rating, so I almost didn’t try it. I was at Sephora playing with the Peaches and Cream collection and swatched it just because it was there. Omg..I knew immediately I had to have it. I’ve always had trouble finding a bronzer that was a good color for me (I’m fair but with yellow undertones). This bronzer is not orangy but still manages to be warm and not gray toned. I love the light cream to powder consistency and finish, and it has just the right amount of shimmer. It embodies summertime, and summertime is my favorite.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I’m not into cream bronzers! Think this color is prettier to contour with then just bronze! Personally, I think there are better products out there! It does smell good though because it is part of the too face peach collection!
Megan W.
Very creamy! Gives a very natural skin vibe. One of my family members got this and they are much older (they have aging skin) so since this bronzer it creamy is went so smoothly. And was also on mine. It gives you a very illumines look.
Ashleigh C.
Columbia, SC
I am not a huge fan, but I think it is simply because of the cream bronzer phenomenon. It is easy to go overboard with a cream as opposed to a powder bronzer. This bronzer is also relatively dark so it makes pale skin tones look odd.
Annie F.
Like all of Too Faced's Peach line, this cream bronzer is phenomenal! It goes on smooth, applies evenly, lasts for a long time, is highly pigmented and does the job well. I like the way it smells as well, and it's gentle on my sensitive skin. I think it's worth the money!
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
This is a very unique bronzer.. It’s cream to powder consistency is amazing and it’s surprising blendable.. The shade works perfect for my skintone and I use it for contouring and it looks beautiful.. The packing of course is also super cute like all of Too Faced products and the price is average for high end
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I love the smell of the peach bronzer and the way it glides on my skin. However, it’s not transfer-proof and it streaks easily. I was really disappointed in the product because I wanted to love it. I love and use a lot of the Too Faced Peach collection products but this one sadly didn't measure up.
Ery V.
Fresno, CA
Love this. This one has mix reviews but I love it it’s beautiful and blend out nicely for me. The only thing is that it’s cream but once it touches you fingers or skin it dries up powder. And same as the product in the pan. If you used you hand to touch it, it will dry up powder as well in the pan
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells so good and blends beautifully! Love the color on this, as I can use it to bronze but it also sculpts and defines my face. Leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
I usually like too faced products but unfortunately this is one of the ones that I did not like at all. The color was way too dark and wasn’t shimmery. If it would have been a bit lighter it would be a better product so I do not recommend this to others but everybody likes different things!

Sephora