Too Faced Brightening Blush uploaded by Nikol N.

BY TOO FACED #57 in Blush

• Is this a good brightening blush to try? How long does it stay on...2 Answers
  • I've heard really good thing about too faced but I want to know ...5 Answers
  • Does this blush have good pigmentation?? And how would it look on...2 Answers
Too Faced Brightening Blush
  • "very nice colour, gives a very natural look! good pigment and stays on all day. would recommend!" in 17 reviews
Rose D.
This blush wasn’t very pigmented and was a bit too patchy for something that wasn’t drugstore priced. For such a basic color as well, there are tons of other options on the market. The packaging is super cute, though, and you can make the blush work if you work on it for a bit.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Such a cute blush , leaves such a peachy color on your cheeks. And doesn’t look bad at all . Stays on for a long time and looks great . 100% recommend if your looking for such a cute color . Yes yes LOVE LOVE
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Ana C.
San Leon
I really like this blush it’s great it’s my to go blush it’s really pigmented and really easy to use. I really would recommend it. This is pretty affordable and lasts along time. If u are looking for something different u should really try this !
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This product was very not pigmented it also was super light on my cheeks I didn’t love it and usually Too face I always love stuff from them I would recommend a different blush. The product wasn’t its top. But I think they could’ve done better
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
This blush is great. It is the perfect shade and makes my face not look so washed out . It goes on easy and the price point is great. I grabbed it at Ulta when I was in a hurry and i was pleasantly surprised! Plus the packaging is adorable!!
Jen M.
Dover
This is such a pretty blush, I love the color, it blends out beautifully and it is long lasting. I love the formula of this blush I didn’t find it to be too drying and it worked really well with all of my other products.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
This is by far the best blush I have ever encountered I feel like it has like a matte finish to my skin and is very buildable. The color i think is just like it looks like and would be a fit for any skin color I plan on buying this again as soon as I get paid.
Megan K.
Pepperell
It’s a very good blush that is pigmented and lasts all day. It is easy to blend and Apply’s as the true color I threw pan. I would say that this is a good blush for everyday use. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
sandy 🐍.
Houston Tx
the blush itself is really pigmented and a beautiful color. i use it everyday and i would definitely recommend my friends and family to purchase this item. i purchased mine on ulta online. It was worth the money
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I've heard really good thing about too faced but I want to know if it's really worth buying there products ? Like i want to know if it leaves you with a good result at the end ?
Brianna
How pigmented is this blush?
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
Does this blush have good pigmentation?? And how would it look on more tan skin color?
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Is this a good brightening blush to try? How long does it stay on your face