Too Faced Brightening Blush uploaded by Nikol N.

BY TOO FACED

Like you just pinched your cheeks, only better, Too Faced Brightening Blush - Pinch My Petals adds the perfect pink flush to your complexion. It's a feminine shade of pale pink. see more...

• Is this a good brightening blush to try? How long does it...2 Answers
  • I've heard really good thing about too faced but I want t...5 Answers
  • Does this blush have good pigmentation?? And how would it...2 Answers
Too Faced Brightening Blush
  • "the quality of this product is for sure great but the actual blush was not a color i loved once it was on my face. i prefer something more pink but wanted to give this a shot with my ivory skin!" in 10 reviews
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Just like all the other products I have ever bought from TOO FACE I love everything about his blush. The color is perfect on my skin tone and it stays on for a long time. I also love the texture ,it's is so easy to apply and blends seamlessly with my highlighter and bronzer. I am such a huge fan of Too Face,it is one of the very very few cosmetic brands ( at this price point) I will buy without trying
first because I already know they will be exactly as promise
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This has been a blush I had in my collection at one point. I have gotten rid of it because I never found myself reaching for it. The color payoff was nothing special and I found it chalky on my cheeks when I had a little tan.
Rose D.
This blush wasn’t very pigmented and was a bit too patchy for something that wasn’t drugstore priced. For such a basic color as well, there are tons of other options on the market. The packaging is super cute, though, and you can make the blush work if you work on it for a bit.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Jackie R.
SpringHill FL
I love this blush so much. The one thing I’m not always a fan of with this product is it can be a little to dark for me with some of my outfits. It’s very pigmented and I would definitely buy this again.
Maricela P.
Orlando , FL
Very nice pigmentation! It’s not too powdery. You can apply lightly to the t zone for a natural radiance. Makes for a great every day blush. It’s very long lasting and worth the price. I highly recommend it.
luna.gamings N.
Bowling Green
Too face products are highly recommended to me from my sisters and when I started using it I never decided to take it off my face this blush really looks good on everyone I would say
Ana C.
San Leon
I really like this blush it’s great it’s my to go blush it’s really pigmented and really easy to use. I really would recommend it. This is pretty affordable and lasts along time. If u are looking for something different u should really try this !
Elizabeth D.
This is a great night event blush. It brightens up your face and makes you look eye catchy without looking like a sparkly disco ball. Again, the peach colors that too face produces are just stunning and I feel work with any skin tone well.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
This is by far the best blush I have ever encountered I feel like it has like a matte finish to my skin and is very buildable. The color i think is just like it looks like and would be a fit for any skin color I plan on buying this again as soon as I get paid.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I've heard really good thing about too faced but I want to know if it's really worth buying there products ? Like i want to know if it leaves you with a good result at the end ?
Brianna
How pigmented is this blush?
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
Does this blush have good pigmentation?? And how would it look on more tan skin color?
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Is this a good brightening blush to try? How long does it stay on your face