BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Selena N.
I love this palette for both everyday and night, it's very versatile and classic. I like that the shades are neutral, instead of cool toned so it works on my warm skin tone. The shadows are very soft and smooth, I always use my finger to apply the shimmer shades because a brush doesn't apply them best.
Kylee L.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a great little palette. The price is good and the colors are great for creating simple sultry looks and classic looks. My only complaint is the micro filter that gets everywhere expect for the eyes from one or two of the colors.
Manda B.
Potterville
Love this pallet. It's really good pigmentation...has little to no fall out. I really love this pallets it is my go to every day or even when I want to go out! Love that packaging. Mirror could be bigger. I would buy it again. And recommend to anyone!
Tonya B.
Rochester Hls, MI
The smell olof these palettes get me every time! Not only do they smell great but everything about them is great. Always my everyday go to palette.
Megan R.
This is the only one that I use. The neutral colors are amazing and go with any look. This stuff is super pigmented.
Caitlin P.
I love the tin packaging. Too Faced really outdoes themselves with packaging on all of their palettes. The shadows were a letdown, though. The only colors I thought had pigmentation worth the price were: Voulez-Vous, Satin Sheets, Sugar Walls, Lap Dance, and French Tickler. The highlight colors served their purpose, I suppose - they were very sheer. I love the mirror, how-to guide, and the colors, but the pigmentation was disappointing. For the price, all of the shadows should have been spot on.
Tracy Z.
Salem, OR
Beautiful colors in this palette! Applies smoothly, and lasts all day. I have very sensitive eyes and this product agrees with my delicate skin. It also is not too sparkly but just a hint.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
love love love this palette. it is one I always return to! it has a great range of looks you can create and the texture and pigmentation are fabulous! I bought mine at ulta and you can also purchase this at toofaced.com
sometimes they have promo codes to where you get a free gift or free shipping.
I would definitely recommend this palette to anybody
when I travel, I just take this one because it has everything I need.
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Love the pamphlet that's gives you step by step instructions in applying certain colors for looks easy to follow
Genny A.
South Pasadena, CA
Great matte and softly shimmery shades. Ideal for neutral-but-not-boring. I love the muted shades that don't scream at you. I alternate using this with my Chanel quad. Although not as creamy and luxurious in texture, it surprisingly has been enjoyable and easy to use.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?