BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
I purchased this because I was looking for a cool-toned palette that I could experiment with and thought the shades were beautiful. I tried it out a few times and really enjoyed the looks I produced with this palette. I found that the longer I had this palette the less I reached for it. Some of the shades were just too glittery for me and the small pan size threw me off. You definitely get what you pay for with this palette and it is absolutely beautiful, it just wasn't a perfect fit for me.
Gabriella P.
This palette has a special place in my heart as it was my first non-drugstore item. I love the quality and how long it lasts. The formula is really nice and pigmented and it doesn't feel chalky at all. I also appreciate how too faced included a little cheat-sheet for how to apply these shadows, so it is very helpful for any newbies out there.
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
I just love me some Too Faced products, But their Eyeshadow palettes are my absolute favorite!! Their shadows are beautifully pigmented & Blend so effortlessly, And I love that I'm able to do a variety of Eye looks with just the one palette too!! Plus, Can we just talk about their packaging!!? It's Like "Oh My Cuteness!!" I get so Excited when they launch a new collection, because I know that I can always rely on their quality!! Definitely recommend the Too Faced products!!
Zoe W.
Waterloo
Overall I like this palette. There are definitely some pros and definitely some cons to it though. I purchased this from my local Ulta store, and I find that the shadows are pigmented and smooth yet have a lot of fallout and kickback when first applied to the eyes. I think they can be blended out well, and the color spectrum is okay, I wish there was a medium brown shade for the crease to blend things out easier but overall I would recommend this palette.
Erin P.
Rockport, MA
Absolutely love this palette!! I recently went to Sephora to get my makeup done for an event, and the woman used this, and I knew I had to buy it. I've been experimenting with this the passed couple weeks and I love how versatile it is, I can have a casual eye for the day time and dress it up for going out at night!! It's definitely worth the price, and I love that it comes with a little pamphlet of 3 different looks! I will definitely be buying from Too Faced again!
Jessica B.
Hands down one of the most beautiful eyeshadow collections Too Faced has ever made. I love that you can achieve countless looks with it and move from day to night with a quick motion. The shimmers in this are excellent and as usual, Too Faced is on point in all the right ways.

Fantastic formula and colour. Equal parts sexy and sweet. Great packaging, line up and names. It is one of their best.
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
WOW ! you need to have this palette is the perfect small convination of small into a big creation, I mean use it for every occasion doesn't matter if is on my daily basics to a formal event you can recreate a look everything that comes, the price i cant complain because this product is great , you need to have it
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! It's a beautiful set of 9 cool toned eyeshadow with 6 shimmer and 3 matte shadows to create A day, classic, and night time look with guides. But really they are so versatile you can mix and match to make a number of looks each beautiful and sexy. It's a must have for any eyeshadow lover! I wanna collect all the palettes in this collection, from natural to neutral to all matte, Too Faced had something for everyone!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This was my absolute go to make a pallet in high school I absolutely love this pallet to death that I had pan on four of the shades. I definitely need to go and pick up another one of these palettes but I've yet to find it anywhere I feel as if maybe they discontinued this pallet. But this is really just a gorgeous pallet and if you can get your hands on this pallet I would highly recommend it.
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
This has been one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes yet! I usually don't spend this much money on makeup but this was worth it and has lasted a pretty long time and I do my makeup daily! I love that it gives you 3 different looks, the tin itself is super cool and the eyeshadow stays on well... And the names for each shade are so fun! This would make an awesome gift for any girl.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?