BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Danielle F.
Roseville, MI
So in love with this eye shadow palette, beautiful colors for day or night, handy card to help beginners with what colors to use wear, and did I mention beautiful colors?! ❤️
Stephanie M.
New Haven
Just snagged this palette at Sephora's Memorial Day sale! It's high quality that you would expect from Too Faced and it's such a cute little palette with so many great looks.
Sheela V.
I feel like this is underrated. I wear it constantly and have made many good looks for work and for date nights. I like this palette because it's cool-toned, which I think works very well with my skin tone (also cool). The grey is very flattering and I use it to smudge under my bottom lashes to extend a wing or add a little drama. The pinks are fantastic and my go-to shades for one and done looks when I'm too tired in the mornings. The purple in the palette is actually very well done and I have had no problems in application or fallout. I can use the white to blend out or on my browbone. My only issue with this palette is the patchy glittery black that somehow must be included in every palette ever. I very rarely wear black eyeshadow, so it's just sitting there and not being used. I am trying to use it more to make those soft wings.
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This palette goes a long way. I’ve had it for about 3 years and I still haven’t used it the entire thing. I love the Smokey/neutral duo that this palette withholds!
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
This probably is amazing you can create a lot of natural looks with it maybe for a wedding or Valentine's Day or just any day I love it it's amazing just all-around awesome
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this pallet, once I run out I will be buying another one immediately. There was one eyeshadow that I use particularly that is my favorite it is the "classic satin sheets" named eyeshadow to the left in the middle! It gives your eyes a shimmer shine more than just glitter that you can see from a far and I like to use that around my eyelid to call attention to my eyes. Another one of my favorite eyeshadows to use is the one on the bottom row in the middle called "lap dance", it is a nice shimmery purple. I absolutely love the shimmery colors. It also comes with A step-by-step instruction booklet on three different ways you can apply these eyeshadows in a really nice way and in just minutes.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I lURVE this palette by Too Faced!

There are 9 shadows in all, with 3 being matte the rest being a mix of satin/shimmer.  I don't know how some people say the pigment isn't there.  It totally is there and more.  I always use an eyeshadow primer - maybe that makes a difference.  It is a cute package, in a little tin BUT I do WISH that they at least put a little brush in it as well.  It comes with a cute little booklet that folds up and fits in the top of the tin to show you different ways to use the color.

These are buttery shadows, with a bit of kickback, but with a whole heck of a lot of grabbing and staying power.  These blended better than some of the other palettes I use, and I would absolutely buy these again.  With the exception of the darkest color, I can see myself hitting pan in every color on this palette.  I love it!
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This was THE first palette I ever bought! Maybe that's part of the reason I have such an affinity for purples and pinks. The pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows are great. The packaging is nice, the layout is nice, and I think this is a perfect starter palette. The way the colors are set out allow you to follow pre-fab eye looks, or you can mix it up and do your own thing! The top row allows for a more every-day look, while the bottom row -- especially that black -- lets you do a more smokey look. I also love the packaging of these; they switched from cardboard to tin not too long ago, and I love it. It's great for travel and you get a great mirror in it. Each of these palettes also come with a little pamphlet full of eye look suggestions. I think everyone needs at least one of these little Too Faced tins.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I bought this product so long ago when it first came out. I used it on a daily basis sot a year. With all the new make up coming out and all the gurus giving so many recommendations I stopped using this and moved on. recently while i was de-cluttering i found it and remembered how much i love it. I was worried that it had gone bad (even though it looked and smelled fine) I didnt want to take any chances. I went back to Ulta and got a new one. I have been using it again for about 2 months now. I just love the way the shadows blend and the different looks i can do and go from day time to night time with the same Palette.
Kaley M.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. My sister got it for me last Christmas and I'm completely obsessed. The colors are so pigmented and last all day with the right primer without creasing. It has colors for any time of day or event from soft & subtle to dramatic & show stopping. I also love the fact that it comes with a step by step guide to help create 3 different looks. I would definitely recommend this palette to beginners!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?