BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I actually am really enjoying this palette. At first I didn’t think I would reach for it as much as I do, but the color scheme is excellent for day to night wear. It is excellent for everyday use!
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Really sexy and I love wearing it for my boyfriend he loves it too . It’s not pricey it’s affordable and my eye color is brown . It compares to other companies because this one is way more sexy and any girlfriend should get it .
Allison B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Not my favorite palettes. I don’t feel it is very long wearing and I always need to use some other palettes for a crease color. Might be good if you’re younger and just starting out in makeup.
Nicole B.
Denver
This is a good palette for simple or dramatic looks. The size is great for traveling. The packaging is of great quality, and is nice and sturdy. The shadows blend out nicely and the shadows are pigmented.
Ava F.
Troy, NY
This is my go-to eye shadow palette. I tend to go for darker/shimmery eye looks so this is a perfect day-to-day palettes for me that also offers shades for going out at night.
Danielle F.
Roseville, MI
So in love with this eye shadow palette, beautiful colors for day or night, handy card to help beginners with what colors to use wear, and did I mention beautiful colors?! ❤️
Stephanie M.
New Haven
Just snagged this palette at Sephora's Memorial Day sale! It's high quality that you would expect from Too Faced and it's such a cute little palette with so many great looks.
Sheela V.
I feel like this is underrated. I wear it constantly and have made many good looks for work and for date nights. I like this palette because it's cool-toned, which I think works very well with my skin tone (also cool). The grey is very flattering and I use it to smudge under my bottom lashes to extend a wing or add a little drama. The pinks are fantastic and my go-to shades for one and done looks when I'm too tired in the mornings. The purple in the palette is actually very well done and I have had no problems in application or fallout. I can use the white to blend out or on my browbone. My only issue with this palette is the patchy glittery black that somehow must be included in every palette ever. I very rarely wear black eyeshadow, so it's just sitting there and not being used. I am trying to use it more to make those soft wings.
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This palette goes a long way. I’ve had it for about 3 years and I still haven’t used it the entire thing. I love the Smokey/neutral duo that this palette withholds!
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
This probably is amazing you can create a lot of natural looks with it maybe for a wedding or Valentine's Day or just any day I love it it's amazing just all-around awesome
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Is this good for daytime looks?