BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I love this pallet it's my favorite and my sweet peach lately two faced been getting some bad review but that's why I don't trust paid celebs and the YouTube bs beauty gurus they started out honest and now there SLL about the Benjamin's just like cekeb endorsed deals two faced safe your guru vacations and or to SLL these idiots and give it to the real people on influencer that's when you will get truth and honesty and please no guru colabs be bold and collab with moms teens the people who actually work hard to buy your products these gurus are greedy show off that make us normal people feel pathetic and poor @twofacedcismetics @esteelauder
Dana L.
I love this palette. The combination of In The Buff, Fuzzy Handcuffs, & Voulez Vous is perfect for every day use - subtle and appropriate for my work atmosphere. The other shades are great for building on top of that daytime look for nights out. My only complaint is that the compact easily pops open.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
love love love this palette. it is one I always return to! it has a great range of looks you can create and the texture and pigmentation are fabulous! I bought mine at ulta and you can also purchase this at toofaced.com
sometimes they have promo codes to where you get a free gift or free shipping.
I would definitely recommend this palette to anybody
when I travel, I just take this one because it has everything I need.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this one on accident online so was a little disappointed when I got it, but it's my own fault. I'm not a neutral person at all to be honest, but instead of returning it I decided to give it a try. It's actually isn't too bad. The pigment isn't the best, but it's not horrible. I ended up using this palette a lot for work because you can create more neutral looks. I've already managed to hit pan on some of them. The palette is small which makes it easy to travel with and it's study since the case is made of metal. I personally wouldn't buy it again because I prefer color, but if you love neutrals I'd say go for it.
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Esta colección de sombras es absolutamente perfecta para unos ojos sencillos, un smokey eyes o para cualquier look natural, me parece sencilla, muy pigmentada y preciosa como todas las paletas de sombras de Too Faced, definitivamente se la recomiendo tanto a aquella persona que se quiera dar un capricho, como alguien que vaya buscando unos tonos básicos, porque merece completamente la pena invertir el dinero en las paletas de sombras de Too Faced.
Keziah M.
San Francisco
Normally I am a Too Faced fan, but this palette disappointed me.

What I liked: The shades and packaging are gorgeous, well thought out, and harmonious. Palette has a look that's cute, sexy and flirty.

What I'm on the fence about: With the exception of a couple of shades (French Tickler, Voulez Vous), these are far less pigmented than I expected based upon my other experiences with TF eyeshadows. In a way I would kinda like the lower pigmentation, because that means it should be easy to create soft looks...if only everything else about this palette was ideal.

What I don't like: (A.) poor blendability which makes soft looks difficult to achieve (B.) STEALTH GLITTER. It is clear from photos that French Tickler has glitter. But it came as an unwelcome surprise that several shades in this palette are glitter infused and you don't find out until the shades are on your lid (and cheeks, oh the fallout). When my ten year old daughter saw me, she asked if I had been playing in my UD shadows.

Bottom line: If you like glitter and don't mind working harder than usual to blend, you may want to give this palette a try.

Personally would love to see TF reformulate this palette adding blendability and subtracting glitter from the mix while keeping the beautiful colors the same. But this palette will be returned.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes! The colors are soft and beautiful, highly pigmented and blend super easily. It is very easy to create a beautiful daytime look and then to add on a darker color in the crease and below the lash line for a gorgeous evening look. So nice to be able to carry only one palette to get you through the whole day!
Rebecca H.
Tustin
Boudoir Eyes is a beautiful little palette encased in super cute packaging. The tin is durable and really nice to work with. The shadows themselves are beautifully colored, and swatch well. With application there is a bit of kick up, so be careful of how much you put on the brush. Better to build than have fallout! At $36, the price point is slightly lower for a 9-shadow palette than some other brands would set. I'd say over all it's a solid release and worth the purchase, particularly if you go for plums and taupes in your eyeshadow looks. Worth it.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
I'm a little torn on this. The shimmers are good. The mattes meh some are some aren't. I like the grey one it's nice worn alone. But the formula on these don't seem to be the same. If that makes sense. I'm glad it was reasonable but it's not that great compared to other too faced palettes. As you see in the pic the bottom shimmer one is very soft quality n hard to work with. Colors are pretty but meh it's ok.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Such a beautiful and subtle palette! This is my go to Palette if I'm doing my makeup on the go and just need a quick and subtle classy look. Great packaging! The size is perfect for your purse and the tin allows enough support that the shadows are sure to be safe wherever you go. I would definitely repurchase this if I used mine up.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?