BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Chelcie M.
I cannot say enough how much I love this pallet. The colors and pigment are all beautiful. I love the theme and names for the colors. Packaging is a cute metal case.
Hailey M.
Sacramento, CA
This probably is amazing you can create a lot of natural looks with it maybe for a wedding or Valentine's Day or just any day I love it it's amazing just all-around awesome
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This palette goes a long way. I’ve had it for about 3 years and I still haven’t used it the entire thing. I love the Smokey/neutral duo that this palette withholds!
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
The shadows are very pigmented and easy to work with but I wouldn't recommend this palette to others. I feel the colors have been used before in other palettes.
Kathleen P.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love this pallet, once I run out I will be buying another one immediately. There was one eyeshadow that I use particularly that is my favorite it is the "classic satin sheets" named eyeshadow to the left in the middle! It gives your eyes a shimmer shine more than just glitter that you can see from a far and I like to use that around my eyelid to call attention to my eyes. Another one of my favorite eyeshadows to use is the one on the bottom row in the middle called "lap dance", it is a nice shimmery purple. I absolutely love the shimmery colors. It also comes with A step-by-step instruction booklet on three different ways you can apply these eyeshadows in a really nice way and in just minutes.
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This was THE first palette I ever bought! Maybe that's part of the reason I have such an affinity for purples and pinks. The pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows are great. The packaging is nice, the layout is nice, and I think this is a perfect starter palette. The way the colors are set out allow you to follow pre-fab eye looks, or you can mix it up and do your own thing! The top row allows for a more every-day look, while the bottom row -- especially that black -- lets you do a more smokey look. I also love the packaging of these; they switched from cardboard to tin not too long ago, and I love it. It's great for travel and you get a great mirror in it. Each of these palettes also come with a little pamphlet full of eye look suggestions. I think everyone needs at least one of these little Too Faced tins.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I bought this product so long ago when it first came out. I used it on a daily basis sot a year. With all the new make up coming out and all the gurus giving so many recommendations I stopped using this and moved on. recently while i was de-cluttering i found it and remembered how much i love it. I was worried that it had gone bad (even though it looked and smelled fine) I didnt want to take any chances. I went back to Ulta and got a new one. I have been using it again for about 2 months now. I just love the way the shadows blend and the different looks i can do and go from day time to night time with the same Palette.
Kaley M.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. My sister got it for me last Christmas and I'm completely obsessed. The colors are so pigmented and last all day with the right primer without creasing. It has colors for any time of day or event from soft & subtle to dramatic & show stopping. I also love the fact that it comes with a step by step guide to help create 3 different looks. I would definitely recommend this palette to beginners!
Holly K.
I ordered this palette online from Sephora and it arrived with several of the pans unglued from the palette, which was disappointing. The colors were pretty if you like purples. The pinky shimmer shade called Satin Sheets is my favorite. I got rid of the palette but kept satin sheets. Some of the colors were too glittery for my liking. If you want a purple palette that isn't so over the top shimmery, try the Laura Mercier Artist palette. That one has a mix of matte and refined shimmery shades that is more appropriate for everyday and perform better.
Rian P.
Montrose , CO
This isn't my ride or die pallet but I do think its a great staple pallet and good for beginners. It provides a nice arrangement of neutral colors, that you could use to create a lot of different looks. It's also nice because you are able to create an entire look with just this pallet if you needed too. This pallet doesn't overly excite me and I wish there was a few more vibrant shades. I think if you already have a large selection of neutral shades, I would opt for a different pallet but if you're looking for a basic pallet to start your collection that this would be great for you. The packaging is cute, the colors are buttery and blendable.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?