BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Jade W.
Maryville
One of my favorite smoky eye pallets! I have brown eyes and the darker colors look perfect with them! They apply so well and blend magnificently! The only thing I would improve would be making the pallet bigger!
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
This palette gets much less love than a lot of the others, but I really do like it. I have a ton of browns and love the different shades I get in this palette without being too bold. I usually rotate between this and chocolate bar, or sometimes a combination of both. Not quite as good color payout, but mostly because the colors aren't as bold.
Pretty disappointed in this palette. The pigmentation is just not there with these eyeshadows especially for the price. They are a bit chalky as well. I love the colors, unfortunately they don't really show up.
Clodagh M.
Maspeth, NY
In my opinion too faced products are really inconsistent. They'll come out with a product that is amazing and the next one sucks. This shadows really weren't blendable or pigmented and weren't worth the price
Zuri A.
I love this formula a the shadows blend beautifully. Pigmentation it's nice 👍🏻 I have brown eyes and wear colored contacts the shades go well with año color eyes
Kayla M.
Advance
I love this pallet and use it on a daily basis. I use the dark colors at night and the light, shimmery ones during the day. I bought it at Sephora and it was worth every penny. I would definitely buy it again.
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
Ok palette. It has good pigmentation, very blendable, and no fallout. Great for an everyday look or a night out look. I have hazel eyes and these shadows compliment my eyes very well.
Michaela N.
This palette is a classic go-to for when I want a surly, cool-toned smoky eyes. Beautiful shades in all different finishes, with an emphasis on purple and lilac, but muted. I'm a huge fan of Too Faced shadow quality.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I love creating my smokey eyes with this (even if I have to steal it from my sister). The colors blend very well and last all day. Very workable and you can wear this anywhere! You can create multiple looks with this and go from day to night!
Rachel S.
I really enjoy this palette. I love the cool tones and the very lilac/mauve colors here. The gray is beautiful. I wish there was maybe one more matte for a blending shade but all in all I can't complain!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?

back