BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Emily H.
Bakersfield , CA
The pigmentation could be a little better compared to other brands of eyeshadow but I still like it. I've hit pan on one than one of the shades and would repurchase. I love the color combinations in this palette, very romantic.
cheryl p.
Warrenton, MO
These eyeshadows are very pigmented and are very blendable. They are great for creating a smokey eye look. Great for neutral eyeshadow lovers. Too faced is an awesome brand very high quality.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
Beautiful colors! Too Faced kills it with these mini eyeshadow palettes. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. If you are a beginner, I advise you try these out because you can do many looks without an overwhelming amount of colors.
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
The formula of these eyeshadows are great, although I only use about a third of the shadows in the palette. The shimmery color doesn't necessarily look the same on my face as it does in the palette, but I'm not upset with the difference, it's still a pretty color.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
This is one of my favorite palettes, You could easily make this an everyday palette and a full glam palette as well! It has all the shades you need to make a no makeup makeup look all the way to an intense smokey cat eye. The pigment is also really nice on this.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
These colors are really pretty, especially for someone with light, cool-toned skin. Pigmentation is great for some of the colors but not the best on all, especially the lighter colors. Blends okay. Will still use but I regret purchasing
Paige P.
Riverside, OH
I love this palette. This is actually one of the first palettes I ever bought from Sephora. As my skills have become more advanced, I don't use it as much but it's definitely a staple that I wouldn't remove from my collection.
Tiffany Z.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this palette because it has many looks to it. You can wear a simple, light look or you can do a smokey, dark look. I also use the larger shadows for a nice highlighter. I would buy this again. The only downfall is there is no mirror or brush in this palette.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
This is the only eyeshadow pallet that I own and I've used it so much that I've worn down most of the colors all the way down to the pan! Only thing I don't like is that it has like four purples, and I wish there was one more neutral matte color to replace a sparkly purple .
Shannon M.
I used this palate as my only eyeshadows for the length that I had it. It was very pigmented and lasted a good while. I also enjoyed the colors and would also mix and match styles depending on what I wanted. I ended up using all of Day Style and the Grey color. I would recommend this palate if you enjoy the colors.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?