BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Too faced is my FAVORITE eye shadow! I have four palettes from them and this one is my favorite. My favorite combo is voulez vous on my crease and sugar walls on my lids. These shadows are so pigmented and you can use so many combinations between the colors in the palette or mix it with others.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love Too Faced eyeshadows. The colors in this palette are very pigmented and last for hours. I use mine with a Mac paint pot under it and I can sleep in it and it wont budge.
Kaylee M.
Riverside, CA
My best friend bought me this for Christmas from the Sephora line and honestly the colors are so creamy and blendable and I love the concept of having the makeup card to show you what kind of looks you can do. Im not sure how much it csts but if youre looking for high quality
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Gorgeous, smoky shadows that blend beautifully with minimal fallout! I love when a palette includes an instructional guide for suggested looks and this has a great one for some sultry day and evening looks ;]
Courtney C.
I love this palette, in fact I love all of the too faced products ive gotten so far. The colors are very pigmented and are easy blend. I got this when I first started wearing eyeshadow because the colors aren't too crazy and out there.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
I feel like real boudoir eyes should have a matte black and more greys. Something sultry. This is almost no makeup makeup. It's also very obnoxious that the names for the same color vary between palettes.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
One of my favorite palettes for smokey eyes. They have great pigment and blend really well. I would not suggest using a wet brush to apply them it can cause a strange layer at the top of the shadows.
Nikki D.
Lanham, MD
I like this product when I want to do a simple look that isn't just a neutral matte look. The shadows are really pigmented and it's easiest for me to apply with synthetic brushes. I recommend this if you lean towards these colors.
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
This was one of the first Too Faced palettes I bought, and I love it. It's great for getting sexy, smoldery eyes, but you can get some pretty natural looks too. The color selection is great and the pigmentation is excellent. It's one of my favorite palettes from Too Faced.
Diana V.
I absolutely love too face. I recommend this eyeshadow palette to everyone that enjoys some glitter eyeshadow as well as that natural eye look. Perfect for any occasion such as work during the day or going out at night. There are so many styles you can do with this palette and it last practically for the whole night without a whole lot. Highly recommend.
Alexa R.
How sparkly are these shadows? I also worry about "sexy" shadows spewing glittery bits everywhere...
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ
Would these shades be considered cooler vs warmer or neutral?
Maggie S.
Are these shadows as good quality as the ones in the Chocolate Bar palette?
Abigail N.
Is this a great eyeshadow to go to work or school?
Kristin d.
North Port, FL
I just recently received this and I haven't used it yet. is it too dramatic for day time/daily use?

back