BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Nikki D.
Lanham, MD
I like this product when I want to do a simple look that isn't just a neutral matte look. The shadows are really pigmented and it's easiest for me to apply with synthetic brushes. I recommend this if you lean towards these colors.
Chelsea W.
Marshall, MN
This was one of the first Too Faced palettes I bought, and I love it. It's great for getting sexy, smoldery eyes, but you can get some pretty natural looks too. The color selection is great and the pigmentation is excellent. It's one of my favorite palettes from Too Faced.
Diana V.
I absolutely love too face. I recommend this eyeshadow palette to everyone that enjoys some glitter eyeshadow as well as that natural eye look. Perfect for any occasion such as work during the day or going out at night. There are so many styles you can do with this palette and it last practically for the whole night without a whole lot. Highly recommend.
JoJo G.
Vermilion, OH
I'll admit I only bought this pallet because of the names of he shadows but I'm a huge fan! very pigmented and I love the color guides so even if your not into make up you can still copy the looks.
Aubrey S.
Morning View, KY
Too faced boudoir eyes is an amazing palette. It Is wonderful for an everyday eye as well as a sexy night on the town eye. I used this product all the time. Compared to the brands out there the pigments really last on the eye. I would for sure buy this product again !
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I use this palette daily! I mix up the shades and they blend together stunningly. They are super creamy and blend able and wear comfortable, and they stay too!!! Too faced is a cruelty free company as well!
Lauren R.
Naples, FL
FAVORITE EVER! This palette has been in my routine for 5 years. I love the colors and I can always count on the sultry eyeshadows included. I use this everyday and it lasts about 2 years -- for real! I have bought this product 3 times over because I love it so much!!
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
Love love this. Nice colors and the pigment really shows. This is my first high end pallet and I can't wait to try more edit to say that now that I have tried other high end palettes that this one wasn't as good as I thought it was
Danielle S.
One of my favorite palettes! You can do pretty much anything with this one. You can go and have.a nice natural day look, or a sexy night look! It wasn't too pricey for me, and looks perfect on my ivory skin. I would buy this again.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Amazing palette, buttery texture to eyeshadows, and wonderful pigmentation, slight fallout but nothing to be concerned by. The wear time is typical of all too faced products, in that it is wonderful as well. I would recommend this palette for travelers, or beginners.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?