BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kylee L.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a great little palette. The price is good and the colors are great for creating simple sultry looks and classic looks. My only complaint is the micro filter that gets everywhere expect for the eyes from one or two of the colors.
Maya C.
Montclair, NJ
I've created so many amazing looks using just this small palette, you can really do so much with it and I think it's great that it comes with a little booklet of suggestions... such a cute small palette but it's just perfect
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Got this for my birthday because I just need to have a too faced product lol. Its cute and in a tin. Has the pamphlet to show what looks to do. The colors are bendable and build able as well.
Jessica G.
One of my favorite new eye shadow palettes. I love the looks I am able to get from one palette. The packaging is great. I ordered online and I loved the free samples that came with my eye shadow. I also love they don't test on animals.
Merima B.
The Boudoir Eyes palette and seriously amazing. It has all the natural colors that make an everyday look so beautiful. The packaging is so cute and small for you to carry you in your purse if you wish to. I love that some colors are matte, and some satin and others shimmer. Gives you a variety for many looks.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
This is a great travel Too Faced palette. Too Faced eyeshadow re among my favorites and this palette lived up to my expectations. Blendable, buildable, little fallout and highly pigmented.
Marlen M.
Got this as a birthday present and let me tell you , this is my every day pallet love the light colors it has specially now for the fall , super pigmented , nice size for a travel pallet , definitely would recommend
Bailey M.
Daly City, CA
This was my only eye shadow for months! I love this pallet. It broke towards the end of its life and I haven't replaced it, but I still think about it often and hope I can restock soon!
Rachel F.
Novato, CA
I love ths palette I actually own it and the larger light colors, there's a few to chose from. you can use one of the lighter colors as a wash over your entire lid and the dark ones in the smaller areas. The palette really has a lot to choose from so you can play around a be really creative in making many eye looks that are really beautiful.
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
I love the colors of this palette. They apply easily and blend nicely. The packaging is so adorable. It's pretty long lasting with a base. I bought it at sephora. Once it runs out I'm not sure if I'd buy it again just because there's so many other palletes!!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?