BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is such an amazing palette it's also a bonus that one of the eye shadows doubles as a highlighter. This is a great value, if you want a few matte shades and a few shimmery shades then this is the palette for you. It's also easy to travel with. You can create so many looks with this palette also.
Nicole Y.
I fell in love with this palette the second I saw it. I have created some beautiful looks with it. I can't get enough! The colors are very pigmented and feel so buttery. The shimmers are beautiful and make my eyes pop ❤️
Brooke W.
Manchester, CT
This is a great small palette for on the go. The pigments are awesome and I love that the shimmer is sparkly but not overdone. A perfect everyday palette with lots of options. Having blue eyes makes the browns really pop, so it's a perfect combination!
Allie M.
West Newton, PA
One of my favorite makeup purchases. Wearable colors, great formulation--not to mention entertaining names and cute packaging. I tend to prefer this collection of colors in the fall and winter--I think it allows me to create looks that range from subtle to sultry as they offer something almost comforting that just seems appropriate for cooler weather. These beautiful shades work great as suggested in the accompanying guide, but it's also easy to mix them up into new, creative combinations.
Brittany T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
These shadows are beautiful! Soft and sexy. I love that this product features 3 separate occasion looks (day, classic, fashion) that are fool proof for any beginner! I've even mixed and matched different colors and they still look great together. The shades last all day with out creasing or fading. Its a great versatile palette for at home and on the go!
Michelle H.
I like this palette for everyday makeup, but I have to say- the shadows can be kind of chalky and don't deliver as much pigment as I would like for them to. The packaging is cute, but it has started having difficulties staying shut and opening in my makeup bag. I don't know that I would buy it again.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
My daughter bought this for my as a birthday 🎉 present 🎁 I was so excited.
I used it a few times and i did not like it
It was creamy like I thought it was weird I still by too face I just did not like this SORRY.
Christina J.
Corona, CA
I have a few Too Faced palettes and this is one of my favorites! All of the shades are beautifully pigmented and blend well together or with other shades. Totally perfect for either a subtle natural look or a more dramatic look! Definitely recommend!
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
Some of the colors are more pigmented than others, but overall this palette is a staple in my makeup bag. I have blue/ green eyes and the neutral/ purple tones really do a beautiful job bringing out the color.
Casey P.
Hobart, WI
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this palette after it was released! It comes with a guide with three different looks: one for daytime, one for night and one for a classic look. It has a more feminine soft look and the shadow is amazing- pigmented but really blendable.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?

back