BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Alexandria G.
One of my favorite palettes to take on trips! It's is small, yet has so many options for looks and creativity. It has amazing pigmentation and lasts all day long; I have recommended this brand and palette to friends.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX
This is my all time favorite palette from Too Faced!! I always reach for this one. All of the shades are beautiful - my favorite is probably "Sugar Walls." I've almost hit pan on that color, I'd probably repurchase this again when I'm out!!
Julie M.
Omaha, NE
This is my go-to eyeshadow palette! Colors are very pigmented with little fallout. There are so many ways to mix and match to make both day and night looks. This is the only palette I have ever repurchased.
Candice B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with Too Faced eye palettes, and this one may be my new favorite. The shadows are all pigmented, buttery, blendable, and the colors are simply gorgeous. It's a neutral palette that leans towards pink/purple. I love love love it.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
This palette is so beautiful. All the colors are gorgeous. Great pigment too. The palette also is a great size for easy transfer. I love it when I'm in a hurry. I can even use it in the car while the hubs drives ;)
Kayla M.
When they say "boudoir eyes" they mean it! My husband loves when I do my eyeshadow with this palette, and I love it even more myself. I feel like it makes my eyes absolutely POP and I love that the colors are so interchangeable and you can mix and match colors with it. I also love that you can go from the "every day" eye to an "evening" eye.
Callisa Z.
This might be such a random thing to say but the thing that amazes me about too faced products is how great they smell and you can smell it on your face or eyes when you apply. These are very neutral colors.
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
Great for that sexy smokey eye. I love all the colors in this pallet. Little bit will go a long way. All too faced eyeshadow are so amazing. They always come with little tutorials. I will be buying again
Zoe C.
Washington, DC
I love these shadows, really appealing packaging and cute, clever shadow names. The shadows are very versatile and have an elegant, understated shimmer to them. I would definitely recommend and buy this palette again
Jessica D.
Oh how I love this palette! Its such a gorgeous color selection. The pigmentation is on point and not a lot of fall out. I'm able to create a subtle day time look as well as smoke it out for night time. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?