BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
I love this eye pallet. I love mixing it up too and not always doing it in the order it recommended. Was also beneficial to have a little "how to" tucked in there.

I have bought multiple eye pallets from them and will continue to
Erika P.
Like my other Too Faced palettes, these shadows are pigmented, pretty, and the packaging is awesome. I don't reach for this nearly as much as my Natural Eyes palette, because these colors aren't as versatile, but the purple/grey tones look nice with the right outfit. Not sure if I would buy again, but only because of how much I used it, and not because of the quality.
Julia H.
Terryville, CT
Natural and sexy at the same time! This palette is pretty diverse in my opinion. I have blue eyes and the purples and pinks in this palette really make my eyes pop. I use one of the highlighting shades almost daily, and for the price, this palette is DEFINITELY with it.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Love love love these eyeshadows. The names are cute and the product is even better. I have zero fallout on my face from these. There might be some in the palette but when I apply it I have no problems. They have a great pigmented look and a smooth finish. I've bought more palettes because I liked this so much.
Milena M.
Great palette! Very pigmented, extremely blendable, even without a primer (which I always forget). The names are a little scandalous as the name hints at, if that's an issue at all for you! Great cool-toned palette, highly recommend adding to your collection!
Jessica N.
This is my go to pallet. There is such s beautiful combination of Shadows to choose from. Easily transform a soft and subtle day look into a smoky sexy night look. The purple hues are prefect for my brown eyes as well.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I have green eyes so anything purple makes them pop! But this palette is really made for Smokey, sensual, seductive looks. It can create many looks all which make anyone look like a babe! I use it for nights out and my bf loves it! He says I look sexy with it.
LAUREN V.
Indianapolis, IN
Too Faced has wonderful eye shadow palates. The colors go on great and they look smooth without creasing. I love that all of their palates come with a how-to guide in case you want some examples of how to apply the colors together. I just wish the palates were more full of product instead of having some shades at higher amounts and others at lower amounts.
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
I love any and all too faced products. I love their palette. I am a repeat user. My eye color is brown so these work very well with my skin tone as well as eye color. I would recommend to anyone with darker colored eye. Great pigment overall, very easy to blend.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
This might be my favorite 9 pan Too Faced palette. This is my go to palette for bridal looks or for any soft and sexy look. It has more cool tones and looks beautiful on al skin tones. Matte and shimmers and just gorgeous
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?