BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
This is pretty much my everyday go to palette! It has a good mix of soft color and dark colors so it's perfect for If I want a natural look or more of a smokey look. I have blue eyes and the purples and gold colors make my eyes pop! One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes!
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I love this palette. I would dock a few stars as the darker colors on the right are less impressive the colors on the left in the big pan are my favorites for a light go-to day look. I haven't hit pan yet on any of the colors but when I hit pan on my favorites- I would consider buying more if they come in individual shades.
Taylor K.
These eyeshadows create the perfect soft romantic look. I usually prefer more bold looks, but this is great for if you want to tone it down a bit while still being gorgeous.
Baileigh T.
Evans, CO
the perfect palette for a bold look without going too overboard. the color selection is great along with the pigment and the instruction guide on what shades to use etc.
Hannah R.
I love this pallet. It's probably my favorite of any pallet I've tried. It's super pigmented. It's easy to use and the colors blend well. It works well as a day to night look just by adding more of the darker colors. I can't say enough good things about this pallet.
Gabrielle M.
Beautiful colors. The colors pair great with my blue eyes. This is another one of those high end palettes that is pricey but worth every dime. Tarte really hit the nail on the head with this one. Pigmented, blendable, and smooth. Love love love
Morgan C.
Henderson , KY
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I have never been great at coordinating eye shadow colors with outfits or my eye color but this palette goes with anything and the how-to guide is a perfect reference when I want to try new color combinations. Not to mention the fact the palette combines matte, shimmer, and satin pigments is great! I would definitely recommend this product!
Taylor L.
Of all the Too Faced pallets I've purchased (and there are mannnny), I have used this one the most with the best results! Super pigmented colors that are easy to mix and match. I'll definitely continue to buy from this brand!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I love this palette. Its absolutely a must have if you love the daytime or night time “sexy” smokey eye. Weather you do it light or do something darker, this palette will work for you. Definitely gives you “bedroom eyes”! lol. I own both Urban Decay Naked palettes and none of the shades in either one of them are dupes or can compare to the shades in this palette. Very unique!
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
Quality is okay, good but not great. Colors are beautiful just a little too cool for my taste. The palette is super cute packaging wise, and I do like the array of colors. I personally don't like this on my very warm skin tone, because the colors are muted and cool.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?

back