BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Jessica N.
This is my go to pallet. There is such s beautiful combination of Shadows to choose from. Easily transform a soft and subtle day look into a smoky sexy night look. The purple hues are prefect for my brown eyes as well.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Love love love these eyeshadows. The names are cute and the product is even better. I have zero fallout on my face from these. There might be some in the palette but when I apply it I have no problems. They have a great pigmented look and a smooth finish. I've bought more palettes because I liked this so much.
Blair D.
Yorktown, VA
This might be my favorite 9 pan Too Faced palette. This is my go to palette for bridal looks or for any soft and sexy look. It has more cool tones and looks beautiful on al skin tones. Matte and shimmers and just gorgeous
Chelsea W.
Lafayette, IN
I love any and all too faced products. I love their palette. I am a repeat user. My eye color is brown so these work very well with my skin tone as well as eye color. I would recommend to anyone with darker colored eye. Great pigment overall, very easy to blend.
LAUREN V.
Indianapolis, IN
Too Faced has wonderful eye shadow palates. The colors go on great and they look smooth without creasing. I love that all of their palates come with a how-to guide in case you want some examples of how to apply the colors together. I just wish the palates were more full of product instead of having some shades at higher amounts and others at lower amounts.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
I have green eyes so anything purple makes them pop! But this palette is really made for Smokey, sensual, seductive looks. It can create many looks all which make anyone look like a babe! I use it for nights out and my bf loves it! He says I look sexy with it.
Caitlin P.
I love the tin packaging. Too Faced really outdoes themselves with packaging on all of their palettes. The shadows were a letdown, though. The only colors I thought had pigmentation worth the price were: Voulez-Vous, Satin Sheets, Sugar Walls, Lap Dance, and French Tickler. The highlight colors served their purpose, I suppose - they were very sheer. I love the mirror, how-to guide, and the colors, but the pigmentation was disappointing. For the price, all of the shadows should have been spot on.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
One of my favorite palettes! The colors are gorgeous, pigment is great. It's the perfect palette to go from a day to night look. If you like neutral tones, you'll love this palette! I would definitely recommend this!
Allie M.
West Newton, PA
One of my favorite makeup purchases. Wearable colors, great formulation--not to mention entertaining names and cute packaging. I tend to prefer this collection of colors in the fall and winter--I think it allows me to create looks that range from subtle to sultry as they offer something almost comforting that just seems appropriate for cooler weather. These beautiful shades work great as suggested in the accompanying guide, but it's also easy to mix them up into new, creative combinations.
Morgan A.
New Castle, PA
too faced really created a masterpiece with this pallet, it is amazing & you can do so many different looks with it! I highly recommend it. I use it all the time & will always have it, I will definitely buy it again!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?