BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
This palette is great if you're going for a darker look on your eyes. I enjoy using it for a night out or when I'm getting dressed up. It is a fun palette and definitely worth the buy. It is not something I would wear on a daily basis, but definitely fun for nights out.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I bought this palette as an impulse buy on one of my trips to Sephora. It's not a palette I would use everyday, but it's gorgeous. The colors are super pigmented and blend nicely together. The only issue I had was with the fallout, there was too much for my liking.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I am not really sure how I missed reviewing this as it is one of my all time favorite palettes! I like and use every single shade in this palette. They are all pigmented and they blend well without muddying together. I love the portability of the smaller Too Faced palettes without sacrificing them being sturdy. The price is nice as well. Have nothing negative to say about this one!
Ali B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this as a birthday gift and I love it! It has great nude everyday shades, as well as more dramatic shades for a smoky evening look. It also comes with a handy how-to booklet that shows a few different combination ideas. My only drawback is that the glitter shades are VERY glittery and there is some fallout.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
This was my introduction to Too Faced makeup and I fell in love with the colors of this palette. So pretty and feminine and the packaging was really cute. I bought this at Ulta and managed to buy it when it was on sale. Too Faced has some beautiful eye shadows!
Ashley K.
Greensburg, PA
This is definitely a staple, every day eye shadow palette for me and imo one of the best Too Faced has ever done. Very pigmented, neutral and ultra-wearable colors, and they complement my hazel eyes nicely. Too Faced is a great brand in general and I will always highly recommend their products to everyone! Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
Isela C.
I find myself purchasing a lot of Too Faced eyeshadow pallets in the past couple of months. They have quickly became one of my favorite brands to buy shadows from. They're extremely buttery and pigmented!
The shadows in this collection gives such a beautiful smokey look.
Kitty K.
This is one of my favorite Too Faced Palettes! The colors in this palette are my kind of colors. You can create the perfect smokey eye or tame it down and be more neutral. It has a beautiful matte taupe gray that I love. Then there is a dark espresso color. It is perfect!
Sandra M.
One of my favorite palettes ever. Has the perfect combination of eyeshadows for everyday wear or smokey eye. Also, I use the pink shimmery shade for the inner corner of the eye and as a highlighter and people ask me what highlighter I have on. Shines beautifully.
Mia M.
Kenosha, WI
This eyeshadow palette is PERFECT for a casual eyeshadow wearer. I bought this from ULTA and was able to use a $10 off coupon on it, so I only paid $26 as opposed to retail $36! The eyeshadow is very pigmented so it doesn't take much, use with the too faced primer and the cute (or sexy) look lasts ALL DAY!!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?