BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kellye L.
Great palette! Super blendable formulas and very neutral shades. Love the pops of purple and black. No matte shades in this palette, but the shimmer shades are not glittery, just very nice sparkle. Very easy to create casual and dramatic looks, whatever you're in to.
Jordyn G.
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets on earth. I got this when it first came out and the highlight colors are so freaking bomb. I've went through two of these pallets. They last a long time I just used so much of it. I would recomend. They have great pigment and very versitile!!!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
Boudoir Eyes was my one and only for a really long time and, even if I don't use it as much as I used to, its a must-replace when I hit the pans. All of the shades blend like a dream, and you can create so many different looks (I always go sultry, but theres light natural options as well). Its brilliant.
Sammee H.
I love love love this palette! The colors work well with each other, and I love that the company give you a card with ways to do your eye makeup! There are endless looks you can create with these 9 shades. The only downside to this palette is the shadows are a bit sheer, but build able.
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
This is probably my favorite Too Faced eye shadow palette. It stays on for a good amount of time and there's a lot of variety in the colors it comes with. When I wet my brush I even use the black eyeshadow as eyeliner sometimes because it lasts longer than my actual liner!! Definitely recommend.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This little palette is beautiful, featuring nice, cool toned neutrals. They are highly pigmented and blend very nicely. The tin packaging is also very sweet. I love getting this palette out, it is so adorable. This is my first Too Faced palette and I would love to get more.
Raegan Q.
So excited! I had an old Too Faced palette that contained Birthday Suit. And as with every palette, there's always one shadow you use allll the time. Quickly ran out, leaving some of the others barely touched. This palette has Birthday Suit and some of my other favs (satin sheets, in the buff & lap dance). Look forward to trying French Tickler for a smokey eye!
Giselle G.
Decent eyeshadows but not the best in my opinion. Not that they are bad, they just aren't "wow" eyeshadows. I do love the packaging as it's metal and easy to travel with. The shadows can create quite a bit of fall out. All in all I'd buy the Chocolate bar palette instead.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
Too Faced is my absolute favorite eyeshadow brand. I purchased this palette from Ulta. It always goes on smooth & blends easily. Any time I'm trying to go for a more sensual eye, this is my go to palette. I recommend this palette to all of my friends for date night looks.
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I pretty much use this every other day. It's a great way to have a neutral look but still keeping it a little sexy. It still feels a little expensive for the 9 shades you get when you consider there's 12+ in the chocolate bar palette & that's around $45. Still overall a good palette.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?