BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Laura W.
I know this palette came out a while ago, but I just got it this year and it quickly became a favorite. The colors are subtle enough to wear during the day and are a nice change from brown/nude mattes. It makes a fantastic palette for your wedding day too! Lots of color combinations and blend beautifully.
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I love too faces eyeshadows! The formula is just really well made so I never have many issues with different palettes. My mom actually owns this palette and I'll sneak and use it ever so often because some of the colors in this palette are just awesome! Its a good neutral palette and you can go crazy with it if you experiment a little.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
my issue with this palette isn't in the quality of the shadows or the pigmentation or anything. My problem comes when I go to blend them out, they all become the same color on my lid no matter how careful I am with my placement and blending. otherwise a gorgeous palette
Jane K.
Vinton, LA
This is one of my go to eye palettes! From dark sultry night looks to nude day looks it's so versatile. I always feel like my make-up is on point with these shades! Def recommened 10/10
Shelby Z.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my everyday palettes! The colors are very pigmented and give a nice selection for either a natural look or a "glam" look. They have three featured looks: Day, Classic, and Fashion, and they're fun to mix and match also! Each look gives a great, sexy look for whatever occasion. ;) My favorite Too Faced palette so far!
Kirstin H.
I just recently purchased this palette from Ulta. I love it so far. The colors are great neutrals you can create some very pretty looks with it. It comes with a little booklet that has 3 looks in it. You can use it if you need some inspiration. It's fire.
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
I like this pallet a lot. I use it all the time. I like how I can mix the colors together. It lasts all day when used with a primer, make my green eyes pop. I don't know if $36 is a good price or not, I mean it is a little pricey since for $10 more I can get twice as many colors in some other pallets, but I am such a fan of Too Faced that I am willing to pay the $36 for the Pallets.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite Too Faced palette! The shadows are wonderfully pigmented and blend-able. I love how you can get three distinct and feminine looks. I reach for this palette often, at least a few times a week. So far it has lasted me a long time and I will purchase again when the time comes.
Rozalia R.
Coon Rapids, MN
Such a cause packaging, and underneath, it's even better! I received this as a gift package and it was love at first sight. I'm obsessed with the "lap dance" .. one of my all time favorites! Pigment is super rich and blends well. With primer it's like glue! Stays on all day and doesn't crease or disappear. I love using it and experimenting with different combos! It's a small palate but there are so many different looks you could create.
Alexis T.
I just got this palette recently because I didn't have any pink/purple shadows in my make up collection. I'm so glad I purchased it. it's been my go to for a pop of color These have great color pay off, and they're s super easy to blend! One draw back is the fall out, but that's easy to clean up. Would recommend!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?