BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of my favorite palettes for every day wear. I can use just one shade if I am in a rush and just need a touch of color. Or, if I want to do a full eye look I can do that too. All of the shades go well with each other and each look is super quick. And, as if that isn't enough, the quality of the shadows is top notch. The pigmentation is amazing and they all bland like a dream. I HIGHLY recommend this, it is 100% worth the investment.
Cristie G.
I love this pallette. It has all the really beautiful but sezy shades. It's a day and night pallette to mw. You can wear most of these colors for a day look and a night look. There are many looks you can make from this pallette. The pink tones in this a soooo beautiful and sexy it looks good on all skin tones! This is a must have for eyeshadow girls!! And who doesn't love Too Faced?
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Let me start by saying the packaging of this is super cute! There's several downsides though, I didn't find that the colors were warm enough for my skin tone. I love the romantic colors but I didn't reach for it daily. I also found that the texture of the shadows weren't as creamy as the their other shadows (maybe it's just the one I got?)...I ended up giving it away.
Sav S.
Middletown, NJ
Kinda hard to blend but very nice pigment. I use this only on special occasions and it never comes off. I buy too faced pallets all the time but I dislike there darker colors.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
Of all Too Faced pallets, I think this one has to be my favorite. I love "French Tickler," and use it often over my eye liner. The eyeliner helps it stay in place, colors blend together, and it gives it this extra "sparkle" that looks amazing. The colors blend well together, and I find it's easy to mix and match. The fact that they're so sublet makes them easy to mix with work, but can make them outrageous enough for a night out.

I love to pair this with Too Faced eyeshadow insurance, especially any that glimmer. It helps the shadow stay in place & it gives it a bit of character!
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
Love love love this palette. I actually even used it for a boudoir shoot ;) it's adorable, with adorable packaging, and adorable colors! The guide it comes with is super easy to follow and you can make some adorable looks with it! I'd highly recommend it for anyone who wants to look dolled-up but with less flashy color and a more natural look! Will buy again!
Victoria B.
Hilmar, CA
Great colors for a casual work day. Also a great palate for a beginner can do lots of different eye looks with this product works well with an urban decay eye primer.
Jessica J.
Royersford, PA
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette! I usually only wear neutral eye shadows but every color in this palette is beautiful and wearable. Good value for the price too and comes with a booklet for eyeshadow ideas! I also love Too Faced packaging, so pretty. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
I am obsessed with this palate. The colors are subtle enough to go from day to night. The shades blend really well and are flattering on everyone - my sister and I have very different complexions but share this one (more like steal this one from each other!) all the time and my friends like it too.
I highly recommend!
Svetlana P.
This is seriously the holy grail of cool toned eye palettes. Just trust me. I have such strong cool undertones that I have trouble finding eyeshadows that work for me, and this palette is 9/9! I can't speak to how it would work on very warm toned ladies (especially women of color), but I think it's definitely worth checking out if you don't fall into those categories. I am definitely repurchasing this beauty.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?