BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Victoria B.
Hilmar, CA
Great colors for a casual work day. Also a great palate for a beginner can do lots of different eye looks with this product works well with an urban decay eye primer.
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette! I usually only wear neutral eye shadows but every color in this palette is beautiful and wearable. Good value for the price too and comes with a booklet for eyeshadow ideas! I also love Too Faced packaging, so pretty. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda S.
I am obsessed with this palate. The colors are subtle enough to go from day to night. The shades blend really well and are flattering on everyone - my sister and I have very different complexions but share this one (more like steal this one from each other!) all the time and my friends like it too.
I highly recommend!
Svetlana P.
This is seriously the holy grail of cool toned eye palettes. Just trust me. I have such strong cool undertones that I have trouble finding eyeshadows that work for me, and this palette is 9/9! I can't speak to how it would work on very warm toned ladies (especially women of color), but I think it's definitely worth checking out if you don't fall into those categories. I am definitely repurchasing this beauty.
Brooke A.
Doylestown, PA
The name is exactly how I create my eyes. I love love love this palette. The shimmer and pigmentation is amazing. I can create a soft matte eye or a great night look
amy p.
Spring, TX
I love this shadow pallet. the combination of colors is really well put together. I can bring this on a trip with me and not need to bring another pallet. the colors are very versatile as well whether your going out for a night or just going to work this is my go to shadow. the pigments are very good as well and it will stay all day long.
Mikayla M.
A truly beautiful and high quality palette for anyone who loves makeup. Don't buy this eyeshadow for your teenaged daughter-- this is the stuff for grown women who are serious about makeup and the brands they're putting their money into. It doesn't come with a brush, but Too Faced has excellent eyeshadow brushes that aren't terribly expensive and will make these shadows go on so smooth and beautifully.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
my issue with this palette isn't in the quality of the shadows or the pigmentation or anything. My problem comes when I go to blend them out, they all become the same color on my lid no matter how careful I am with my placement and blending. otherwise a gorgeous palette
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I love too faces eyeshadows! The formula is just really well made so I never have many issues with different palettes. My mom actually owns this palette and I'll sneak and use it ever so often because some of the colors in this palette are just awesome! Its a good neutral palette and you can go crazy with it if you experiment a little.
Nena R.
It's a good pallet, there are a lot of nice colors to create an array of different looks. You are able to create a subtle daytime look and then really turn it up for a sexy smokey nighttime look. The pigmentation of the colors are decent, and easy to blend. If you only like matte shadows this won't be for you, if I'm not mistaking there are only 3 of them. But overall it's a good quality product to add to your makeup collection. Oh one last thing, I have somewhat sensitive eyes and didn't have any reactions to these shadows.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?