BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Alex S.
CA
I really enjoy this palette. I don't like it as much as the Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection, but this is still great for more sultry eye looks. My biggest complaint is the glitter in these shadows. I wish that some of the shades, such as French Tickler, had more fine shimmer instead of chunky glitter, but that's just personal preference. Overall, this is one of Too Faced's better eyeshadow palettes, and I recommend it to everyone who likes purple-y tones on their lids.
Sora Z.
This palette has a lot of smoky grey tones, and a nice balance of matte and shimmer. I like how portable it is: it's small enough to fit into any makeup bag. And the names and colors seem very sultry and sexy. However, the shadows are a little stiff: easy to apply, but a little tough to blend. I feel the shades are very cool-toned overall, so they don't look very nice on my warmer-toned skin. I like the idea behind this palette, but I don't think it works for me.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
This eyeshadow palette was the first Too Faced product I've ever bought at my local Sephora & it's also one of my classic favorite eyeshadow palettes just because all of the colors are so buttery! Definitely give this palette a try 'cuz all of the colors in it are gorgeous & Satin Sheets (which is my personal favorite eyeshadow/highlight color) is the same eyeshadow color that's in Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette (which I proudly own also).
Christina R.
Forest Hills, NY
Great pigment and long lasting. Doesn't rub off easily and stays put. Doesn't fade much either. Especially nice on green and hazel eyes. I find this to be better than urban decay eye shadows
Payton S.
Fishers, IN
I bought this for my mother and steal it all the time!!! This product is great and I love the packaging. I use the colors for a daytime and nighttime loook. It's amazing
shanta v.
This product has multiple ways to use it, which is a benefit. There are several matte and shimmer shades so there is a variety and you will be able to achieve several looks with it. There are enough dark shadows to achieve a night time look and a good amount of light shadows for blending as well. The quality of the shadows are amazing, like most Too Face palettes. I would recommend this palette to anyone who is looking for a "cool toned" look. If you are into warm, bronzey eye shadow than this may not be what you're looking for.
Juju C.
This eyeshadow palette has a lot of my eyes to look more vivid with the different selection of items provided without being too powdery and having excess follow out and this is also great to use with an eyeshadow primer
Valerie C.
I wish I had returned this. I'd been lusting after it for months and finally bought the bullet. It looks beautiful in the pan with its soft, yet seductive colors. The packaging is sturdy and compact. But for me, the pigmentation is awful. Once applied, you can hardly distinguish between the colors and as you try to create depth in your eye look, it just gets muddled. It's also a bit chalky so you get some kick up in the pan. Wish I could return this, I'm very disappointed in its performance.
Keziah M.
San Francisco
Normally I am a Too Faced fan, but this palette disappointed me.

What I liked: The shades and packaging are gorgeous, well thought out, and harmonious. Palette has a look that's cute, sexy and flirty.

What I'm on the fence about: With the exception of a couple of shades (French Tickler, Voulez Vous), these are far less pigmented than I expected based upon my other experiences with TF eyeshadows. In a way I would kinda like the lower pigmentation, because that means it should be easy to create soft looks...if only everything else about this palette was ideal.

What I don't like: (A.) poor blendability which makes soft looks difficult to achieve (B.) STEALTH GLITTER. It is clear from photos that French Tickler has glitter. But it came as an unwelcome surprise that several shades in this palette are glitter infused and you don't find out until the shades are on your lid (and cheeks, oh the fallout). When my ten year old daughter saw me, she asked if I had been playing in my UD shadows.

Bottom line: If you like glitter and don't mind working harder than usual to blend, you may want to give this palette a try.

Personally would love to see TF reformulate this palette adding blendability and subtracting glitter from the mix while keeping the beautiful colors the same. But this palette will be returned.
Laurie S.
My new favorite palette! I was missing some grey and black shades, and this palette fits the bill! I love that Too Faced gives you three easy options for Day, Classic, and Night, but that all trios can be used interchangeably. This set includes matte and shimmer shades, including an ivory that's great for blending and a nice, smoky lavender color. Too Faced's palettes are always amazing, and this one is no exception!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?