BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Carmen h.
I this pallet is great I love that dark browns and the shimmer colors two that Thor pallet just works well I love how each color complements each other and the pallet look good with dark color eyes but it would works with any eye color I love it a lot
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I love the colors in this palette! The packaging of this palette is so organize and pretty. I am a first time user of this palette but I would definitely buy it again. The eyeshadow foes on so easy. I would recommend this product!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I just love this product. Its so gorgeous. The highlighter is gorgeous in this pallet and looks amazing on the inner corner. They blend out great. They arent patchy. The pigment is great.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
This pallet is to absolutely die for I love it I for sure use this everyday in my life on top of that it is very very cheap. My eye color is hazel and it works wonders for my eyes I would for sure buy it again.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Love this palette! Boudoir eyes is a palette filled with many amazing nude shades ranging from matte to glittery. These shades are sure to up your A game and help you achieve the perfect smoldering/seductive eye!
Madison A.
I really enjoy this palette but more for going out. A majority of them are shimmer so I have to use a different palette with ame mattes. Overall, the names are really cute and the color lasts all night for me.
Melissa O.
Though I was initially tickled by the names of these shadows, I've found them to be a huge disappointment. None of the pale colors really show up, save for the duochrome, which hardly has an effect once on the eye. I struggle getting other colors to show up and to blend out nicely. There is so much fallout it's ridiculous. I never feel like I look good when I'm wearing these shadows because they are simply too poorly formulated and too hard to work with for me to make flattering eye looks. Neutral palettes are a dime a dozen and this one is atrocious. There are too many other good options to invest in this.
Jordin P.
Plattsburgh, NY
This product is soft but fierce. It’s great with any completion. It’s not too pricey and has great quality. It lasts a very long time on your eyes and stays on all day. I would definitely recommend this!
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
I just got this pallet recently and I can't stop using it I just love the colors, the pigmentation they have and I also love that you could create a look without having to grab any other palette.......
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
Too faced shadows never work well for me. These shadows were hard to blend, didn't have much color payoff and all looked the same on my eyelids. Definitely not worth the price.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?