BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is such a cute little palette! The colors are very pretty and the pigment is nice. The quality is great and packaging is super cute. It's not the cheapest but worth it! I would totally recommend and buy again!
Arianna G.
Milwaukee
I definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so pretty. I am a first time user and still haven't used all of the colors. Packaging is really nice! I look forward to trying more of their palettes
Aly H.
Statesville, NC
The packaging is nice, very easy for traveling, however the shadows themselves underwhelmed me a bit. The black is glittery and gets patchy when blended, the formula of the shadows themselves could use some work.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
So satin in the sheets is too die for I mean an amazing highlighter I love this sooooooo much it is my favorite eye shadow every !!! I can't wait to see what my x mas present for my husband I have turned two of my friends on to this product !!!
Michelle P.
This little eye palette has the perfect colors for an everyday makeup look. The formula is very nice and blends well. The pigmentation is okay. I bought mine at Ulta and would definitely buy this product again.
Valarie M.
Leechburg, PA
Let's be honest here. This is my number one, hands down, favorite ever eye pallet! So much bang for your buck! I can literally use it any time of day, for any event. The colors complement anyone, in my opinion!
Morgan S.
Douglassville, PA
I love this palette. The colors are amazing. I don't own many name brand products so This is the best one I've used. It wasn't too pricey. I use this almost every day. I don't know If i would buy it again, I might switch it up for something new.
Fiona L.
Madrid
It is a nice product and I think everyone will love it because I sure do I am almost with some of the colors I use it almost everyday I need to get another one thats how much I love it. The shadows are so creamy
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
One of my favorite palettes, very simple but works great and completes any make up look. If you like the Anastasia Beverly Hills shadows I think you would love this!! Travels nicely and the packaging was great
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
Such a cute little pallet! I swatched this once while at Sephora and just had to buy it! Its a nice size to take on the go or traveling. The pans have a lot of product and the colors vary quite a lot yet all work together. It is nice for more natural looks.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?