BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Jade W.
One of my favorite smoky eye pallets! I have brown eyes and the darker colors look perfect with them! They apply so well and blend magnificently! The only thing I would improve would be making the pallet bigger!
Arianna G.
Milwaukee
I definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so pretty. I am a first time user and still haven't used all of the colors. Packaging is really nice! I look forward to trying more of their palettes
Fiona L.
Madrid
It is a nice product and I think everyone will love it because I sure do I am almost with some of the colors I use it almost everyday I need to get another one thats how much I love it. The shadows are so creamy
Valarie M.
Leechburg, PA
Let's be honest here. This is my number one, hands down, favorite ever eye pallet! So much bang for your buck! I can literally use it any time of day, for any event. The colors complement anyone, in my opinion!
Michelle P.
This little eye palette has the perfect colors for an everyday makeup look. The formula is very nice and blends well. The pigmentation is okay. I bought mine at Ulta and would definitely buy this product again.
Rebeca P.
This palette is a lovely soft cool toned set of shadows. I am someone who enjoys cool tones on my eyes so this palette works for me. I think if the tones are too cool you may like the Chocolate Bar or Semi Sweet.
Rachael L.
W Lafayette, IN
Such a cute little pallet! I swatched this once while at Sephora and just had to buy it! Its a nice size to take on the go or traveling. The pans have a lot of product and the colors vary quite a lot yet all work together. It is nice for more natural looks.
Kayla M.
Advance
I love this pallet and use it on a daily basis. I use the dark colors at night and the light, shimmery ones during the day. I bought it at Sephora and it was worth every penny. I would definitely buy it again.
Casey N.
great eyeshadow palette!! my aunt actually got me to use this. i got it at sephora. i love it's packaging and it even shows you ideas for your eye shadow looks. i definitely would recommend you to try it out.
Kate L.
Livonia, MI
One of my favorite pallates! The shades are sexy and are very pigmented. There's no fallout with this product. You can expect this shadow to last you all night long! I will definitely purchase again and price is reasonable compared to other pallates
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?