BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Little Elm, TX
Love this eyeshadow palette! It's my go-to. I really like how there's different looks for day and night. The shadows blend really well together, and the colors are beautiful! Overall, I'm very glad that I made the purchase.
Alondra S.
I love the natural colors it has. They are really pigmented. I have brown eyes but I normally use green contacts. I bought it only at the store and it arrive really fast. I  still have it. It really last. Yes I would totally buy it again because it is pretty.
Aisha A.
Coldwater , MS
I love this palette so much! It has the perfect colors for any season. So girly and pretty! I wish it was a little bigger. Good value for the price and worth buying! I highly recommend it! Would definitely purchase again.
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Love these colors. Not only are they seductive but also neutral enough to wear daily! I'm a repeat user of this palette. The quality is comparable to Tarte, also a great quality eye shadow. I would definitely buy again.
elise s.
bastrop
Good color sceam and good formula. Easy to apply and vary easy to blend out. Super pigmented. I got mine from sephora and don't mind the price. I use my pallet daily. Let my friends try it out all the time! They love it!!
Leatha M.
north charleston
I actually bought this on accident but I ended up loving it. I use it for a lot of daily looks. Unfortunately I don’t use like two of the shades but most of them are really nice and useful. They are pigmented and blend well and look nice on my super pale skin!
Jill C.
Burlington, KY
This is such a beautiful palette for a soft and smoky look. The neutrals are perfect and the purples make my green eyes pop. It's very pigmented and does not have a lot of fallout! The packaging tin is really fun too.
Ximena R.
Garfield
This palette looks great for natural looks. I use it when going out in the mornings and it makes me feel great without having to do a full glam look. It's light and doesn't clump/crease. It lasts me for a couple hours.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I love this beautiful eyeshadow palette! It is full of soft and extremely feminine colors that look great with my very pale complexion. They blend well and are fairly well pigmented. Plus, they are perfectly portable.
Hannah W.
Huntsville, AL
love the colors, blends well just has a good amount of fallout, easy to blend and easy to use. this is not my favorite collection but it is still really nice Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?