BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Rachel F.
These eye shadows are great. The packaging is cute and I like the color selection. They are very pigmented and easy to apply. I bought it from Sephora. I was looking for a more mauve/pinky toned palette and I think this a great palette to achieve that look.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love this palette. The colors are so gorgeous and good color range. The only problem I had was some of the colors were hard to blend but other than that it's a great product and I would recommend
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I got this pallet as a Valentine's Day gift from Sephora. I've always liked #TooFaced products, and this one does not disappoint. This pallet has a nice mix of shimmers and mattes in 3 different sets. One for an everyday, natural look, one for a classic look and one for a more dramatic look. It also has a nifty guide with instructions on where to put each color for each look. The colors are absolutely beautiful. They have good pigment and I did not notice much fallout. The shadows blend easily and I'm excited to mix and match to come up with different looks. The packaging is also really nice. I'm definitely happy with this purchase.
Caitlyn T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette!! the colors are so sophisticated and the names are cute too and I love how compact it is and that it has a mirror and instructions on how to do a couple different makeup looks
Allison S.
It's a really cute pallet. I find that there is a lot of fallout from the shades though. The colors blend pretty well and also have decent pigment. The size of the pallet is nice and it has sturdy packaging.
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
This is such a cute little palette! The colors are very pretty and the pigment is nice. The quality is great and packaging is super cute. It's not the cheapest but worth it! I would totally recommend and buy again!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I love the Too Faced palettes. They are always highly pigmented and have little to no fall out of product. Since they are highly pigmented to do not need much product so they end being quite a good value. They blend well too and last all day. The shades are always super flattering. This is one of my favorite travel palettes.
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
So satin in the sheets is too die for I mean an amazing highlighter I love this sooooooo much it is my favorite eye shadow every !!! I can't wait to see what my x mas present for my husband I have turned two of my friends on to this product !!!
Arianna G.
Milwaukee
I definitely recommend this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so pretty. I am a first time user and still haven't used all of the colors. Packaging is really nice! I look forward to trying more of their palettes
Jade W.
One of my favorite smoky eye pallets! I have brown eyes and the darker colors look perfect with them! They apply so well and blend magnificently! The only thing I would improve would be making the pallet bigger!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?