BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Erin S.
Madison, WI
Perfect palette! You can do dark dramatic eyes or more subtle. I bought this from ulta one day after wanting it for a while and I am so glad I did. I like the pink in this more than the pinks in naked 3.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
This is my go to day to night makeup. It's very clean and fresh and then I can transform into dark and sultry on no time. Very good blendability and high pigment. I love this.
Lauren B.
Waveland, MS
This wasn't my favorite two faced pallet I did like the colors when I swatch them in my hand but they just didn't show up when putting them on my face like I said before I absolutely love the colors they just didn't work for me
Michaela M.
Westminster, SC
I absolutely love the colors and how they can all be used together to create so many different looks. The one thing I would change is the fact that I have to dig my brush in each shade to get any color payoff. This isn't cheap so why are drugstore palettes more pigmented?
Whitney V.
lynnwood
This is the only eyeshadow pallet that I own and I've used it so much that I've worn down most of the colors all the way down to the pan! Only thing I don't like is that it has like four purples, and I wish there was one more neutral matte color to replace a sparkly purple .
Emily H.
The pigmentation could be a little better compared to other brands of eyeshadow but I still like it. I've hit pan on one than one of the shades and would repurchase. I love the color combinations in this palette, very romantic.
Ellie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got this for my mom for her birthday (she's in her mid-fifties) and she absolutely loved it! Soft, natural colors that go well with blue eyes, and they didn't crease on her lids either, which is amazing. They're super flattering and easy to use.
emmely p.
Bloomington
Loved this product. One of the best and its longlasting. No fall out at all , it adds shimmer to your lids which is amazing.  I used this product almost every day and it was worth it because it had amazing eyeshadows,
Bella K.
Englewood, CO
While this palette was really pretty, it was hard to make more than one standard boring look with it. While the shadows had great pigmentation, I didn't like the palette overall and it was pretty expensive for just six shadows, there are better shadows out there
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This palette is so beautiful. The colors are so soft and beautiful. The packaging is cute. The price isn’t bad. HSN sometimes has deals on this palette. I LOVE it for a day look or it can be used to create a soft evening look.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?