BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kristy B.
This was one of those pallets that I was really excited to get and upon getting it I was very disappointed. The colors are pretty but they are not very pigmented even when applied with primer and wet. So while I wanted to love this pallet I just can't.
Nicole C.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my fav eyeshadow pallets it's super pigmented and it blends so nicely I use this one the most and it's super cute to look at and it's not that expensive compared to others I've seen. I've bought a couple of two faced brand pallets.
Kelly M.
I just started using too faced and this was one of my first palettes by them. I love it. It is so pigmented and creamy. It blends so well and there is no fall out at all which is hard to find now a days I will be purchasing more palettes by too faced
Hannah. B.
Portales
The only pigmented shade is the black. Every other one is so powdery it’s ridiculous. This pallete was too expensive for such a low quality. Some palletes are great, but this one is terrible. However the black is good so I guess that’s a plus.
Kasandra S.
San diego, CA
This is probably my least favorite too faced eyeshadow palette but it still deserves four stars! The pigmentation is not as good as other palettes and I just don't find myself reaching for it often. But it is buildable and blendable. Love these palettes!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
A cool toned smokey eye palette that I purchased a while ago. The older TF palettes were better and more worth the price. It creates elegant smokey eyes and can be used for daytime and evening looks. Little fallout and easily bendable colors.
Cyan S.
This is a great everyday eyewear or night time. It is long lasting with primer the formula is somewhat creamy. The casing is very nice. Nice and compact. These colors are veryyy similar to their chocolate bar. I would recommend if you want to start off with a cheaper palette from them!
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a beautiful natural palette with some pretty shimmers and went back and forth on whether to order or not. Bought it from Ulta and I soooo love it! I am so glad I went ahead and purchased. I have just gotten the chocolate palette for Christmas and I love the smell of it; however this boudoir is my favorite. The shades are just so pretty. You can do a very natural look with a pretty shimmer or you can do a more bold look w the darker shades. All are beautiful
Kassidy K.
This product is great and the colors are very bold and vibrant. As a first time user, I think this product is great and lasts a few hours. Although a little expensive, it's worth it unless you want sparkles to really show up, because they don't stand out very well. I would buy again.
Katie
My first Too Faced palette that I purchased and still my "Go To" when I don't want to have to think about matching colors. I love the shades in this pallete and my only complaint would be that some of the shades aren't as pigmented as others. These do have a bit of fall out as well. In my opinion, that doesn't stop this from being a great palette as a staple in anyone's makeup collection.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?