BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Samantha B.
This palette is such a gem. These colors apply and blend beautifully! A few of the lighter colors need a few dips into the pan to get full pigment, but other than that, no complaints! The colors are beautiful and blendable, they don't lie when they say soft and sexy!
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
Beautiful colors! Too Faced kills it with these mini eyeshadow palettes. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. If you are a beginner, I advise you try these out because you can do many looks without an overwhelming amount of colors.
Tori M.
Oxford, MS
I like this eyeshadow palette. It is good for beginners or people just getting into makeup, because it provides you with the shades and instructions for three complete eye looks. The shades are good and blend well. I have found that I could use it for a variety of looks.
Danielle S.
One of my favorite palettes! You can do pretty much anything with this one. You can go and have.a nice natural day look, or a sexy night look! It wasn't too pricey for me, and looks perfect on my ivory skin. I would buy this again.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
Perfect palette! You can do dark dramatic eyes or more subtle. I bought this from ulta one day after wanting it for a while and I am so glad I did. I like the pink in this more than the pinks in naked 3.
Gabby P.
Blakely, PA
This is my go to day to night makeup. It's very clean and fresh and then I can transform into dark and sultry on no time. Very good blendability and high pigment. I love this.
Whitney V.
lynnwood
This is the only eyeshadow pallet that I own and I've used it so much that I've worn down most of the colors all the way down to the pan! Only thing I don't like is that it has like four purples, and I wish there was one more neutral matte color to replace a sparkly purple .
Michaela M.
Westminster, SC
I absolutely love the colors and how they can all be used together to create so many different looks. The one thing I would change is the fact that I have to dig my brush in each shade to get any color payoff. This isn't cheap so why are drugstore palettes more pigmented?
Lauren B.
Waveland, MS
This wasn't my favorite two faced pallet I did like the colors when I swatch them in my hand but they just didn't show up when putting them on my face like I said before I absolutely love the colors they just didn't work for me
Ellie W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got this for my mom for her birthday (she's in her mid-fifties) and she absolutely loved it! Soft, natural colors that go well with blue eyes, and they didn't crease on her lids either, which is amazing. They're super flattering and easy to use.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?