BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a beautiful natural palette with some pretty shimmers and went back and forth on whether to order or not. Bought it from Ulta and I soooo love it! I am so glad I went ahead and purchased. I have just gotten the chocolate palette for Christmas and I love the smell of it; however this boudoir is my favorite. The shades are just so pretty. You can do a very natural look with a pretty shimmer or you can do a more bold look w the darker shades. All are beautiful
Cyan S.
This is a great everyday eyewear or night time. It is long lasting with primer the formula is somewhat creamy. The casing is very nice. Nice and compact. These colors are veryyy similar to their chocolate bar. I would recommend if you want to start off with a cheaper palette from them!
Kassidy K.
This product is great and the colors are very bold and vibrant. As a first time user, I think this product is great and lasts a few hours. Although a little expensive, it's worth it unless you want sparkles to really show up, because they don't stand out very well. I would buy again.
Stephanie S.
This was one of my very first luxury eyeshadow pallets. The colors in this collection go great with a lot of different outfits, day or night. The shades are soft and offers very minimal fallout. All around great color set for beginners!
Milla S.
This my favorite pallete ever. The colors are warm and you can create multiple eyelooks with just this pallete. It's small and compact with sturdy packaging which makes its super easy to travel with.
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color combination in this palette. I usually purchase separates, but this one brought together just the right combination and it made my make up shopping much easier. The shadow stays on and keeps the colors nice and smoky which is the effect that I was going for
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
This is the first high end palette I’ve ever bought. And it’s nice. I still use it every now and then when I’m looking for a natural smoky eye. I used satin sheets as a highlighter forever before I bought a real one and it was really pretty
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
I found this eyeshadow very useful for everyday use. Its not crazy colors that are very pigmented, but a soft light and natural look. It is one of my everyday go to eyeshadows when I'm going to work.
Katie
My first Too Faced palette that I purchased and still my "Go To" when I don't want to have to think about matching colors. I love the shades in this pallete and my only complaint would be that some of the shades aren't as pigmented as others. These do have a bit of fall out as well. In my opinion, that doesn't stop this from being a great palette as a staple in anyone's makeup collection.
Lomasi M.
Pullman, WA
About to hit pan on the Lilac shade! Absolutely in love with this palette! Great pigment, lasts all day, and super affordable! I use this one at least once a week. A must-have!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?