BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
I debated getting this palette for a long time, but once I did, I did not regret it! I love how you can mix and match all the different colors to create a look for any place or event! The colors are very pigmented and blend so nicely!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
This is easily one of my all-time favorite eye palettes! There's a fantastic range of shades and finished packed inside this little tin; you can create anything from an everyday muted look to a dramatic smokey eye. These shadows are all very pigmented, blendable, and easy to work with.
Holley S.
I have blue eyes and the colors look so beautiful with them! The lighter colors aren't as pigmented as the darker ones but blended together they look great! Too faced has some of the prettiest palettes and this one is my favorite!
Jessica Y.
Was super excited for a cooler toned palette, but I found that it has too many shimmers and not enough mattes for my preference. They're also not super pigmented on my medium skin tone so I really have to work on layering it up. I wouldn't recommend this for medium skin tones.
Makenzy G.
I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes and never really reach for this one at all. The shimmery shades are pretty, but some of them aren’t as pigmented as I like and I have a lot of fall out on my face. It still works good, but I wouldn’t buy it again if I ran out of the shades.
Mikayla C.
I absolutely love this pallet!! It had three different looks that have you ready to go in as little as 5 minutes. The packaging is perfection and the shades go great with my green eyes. I can't bear to part with a pallet like this and will buy another as soon as I run out.
Lauren D.
This is a good palette overall. It gives you a guide to help create day and night time looks, and I love the shades. My only problem was that some of the shades weren't very pigmented. I would recommend this, especially as a good palette to travel with because of its size.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
This was one of my first few make up palettes that I have purchased. I love the colors in this palette. Super versatile and the soft smokey purples are very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this to friends and families. If I ever hit pan, I would also repurchase.
Natalie J.
Love the colors in this palette! Soft and smokey just enough color not to be overdone. Easy to mix and match to your liking, you can follow the easy guide or do your own look. Works great with falsies! I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes soft and sexy shades.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a really pretty palette, the pigmentation is pretty good. It doesn't blow me away but it's definitely worth having in your collection. I love the little pamphlets that come in this style of too faced palettes, it actually can help you create really pretty looks.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?