BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Manda B.
Potterville
Love this pallet. It's really good pigmentation...has little to no fall out. I really love this pallets it is my go to every day or even when I want to go out! Love that packaging. Mirror could be bigger. I would buy it again. And recommend to anyone!
Marisa E.
I like to joke that, at 27, I'm still teaching myself how to be a "real girl." With that, I'm still doing an initial foray into using eye shadow like an adult and this palette is a great combination of shadows to do a simple, yet tasteful smokey eye.
Courtney G.
Too Faced’s palettes are beautiful as always. I gave 4 stars because they always put fragrance in their palettes. (It doesn’t bother me but for some people it might) anyways the palettes are easy to use and come with a style guide on a few different looks you can do. Great as a starter palette!
Keara M.
Forest
The only eye pallet you’ll ever need! It is perfect for work, date night, and everything in between! The names are a little naughty... just adding to the allure of the perfect sexy eye. The color is long lasting and layers perfectly.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Great palette! You can create such soft and dreamy looks with this palette. Any time you want to look less amped up and more natural, grab this little cutie and give it a go. Also a great choice for date nights. Men don’t always like us to look so done up that we look like our faces are painted on. And the looks you can create with this palette are beautifully subtle and sultry. You’ll definitely get “bedroom eyes” with this. I’d highly recommend this to everyone. It’s a great size for traveling, it’s affordable and it’s one of my go to palettes for every day wear.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
This pallet is a great pallet. It does have some fall out but it’s ok I am a frist time user of this pallet and I purchased it from ulta. I have blue eyes and the colors work so well with my eyes. I would recommend this to others
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Such a cute soft eye palette. I use this palette almost daily actually and I love that I can do so many simple light ways to do my eyeshadow but I can do it really dramatic as well. Would recommend this easy to apply palette:)
Ann S.
Buffalo
This is a great eye pallet. The colors can be applied lightly for daytime and can be applied to achieve an intense, dramatic effect for evenings. I purchased mine at Ulta. I have extremely light blue eyes and day or night I get complements on my eyes. I feel it’s far nicer to receive a complement on my eyes instead of being told my makeup looks great. Makeup should help bring out you best attributes and make your skin look good.
Alexa L.
Columbus, OH
I love this palette! The colors are extremely creamy, highly pigmented, and last all day. It’s good for both soft looks and more glam looks. The shades are mostly shimmer and they’re super pretty on!
Ally L.
Okay so it's too faced. It's nice. But its limited. When you get a palette that size I know it's obviously not going to have that many colors, but honestly these don't blend together as well as I would like them to. The packaging was so close to being great. The tin is very hard and sturdy, but the magnet to keep it closed just isn't good enough. It always opens when I don't want it to.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?