BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love the colors and the cool tones of this palette. The packaging is pretty and compact and great for travel. The shimmers in this palette are so pretty. With that being said, I find the pigmentation of this palette to be very minimal. I feel like I can only make a few different looks with this palette.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
I love the selection of colors in this palette. The different looks and instruction guid that comes with is just too cute. Finally, a palette with a mirror. Yay!! I will say the pigment is not fantastic. However, I did notice that swiping through the colors and applying with fingers yielded the most color. The smoke colors are nice. I would buy again.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Ya girl found another Too faced Marshall’s steal!! Wanted this forever saw it in Marshall’s and sister snatched it up. The shades are beautiful and I have no palette like it. Love love love the cool mauvey pink tones to the palette. I can make sooo many looks using this one palette and it is so cute and small and easy for traveling. Repeat after me: too faced never does wrong when it comes to eyeshadow palettes.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
It's a lovely palette, I think the name fits it well, It's perfect to create a "sexy", polished look with. The shadows are nice, blendable, not extremely pigmented but pigmented enough (I don't even want crazy pigment), there's no "dud" shadow. I took a star out because it's really expensive for how small it is. But honestly I love it and it's one of my favorite palettes.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
This is a really nice, soft feminine palette. The packaging is super cute to begin with and the shades are all really nice. They’re easy to blend and match together. I wish some of them were a little more pigmented but over all I really like it. It’s nice for daytime wear but you could darken it up some for evening.
trisha V.
When I first purchased this palette I was really excited about the colors because they were all shades I would definitely use. When I first used these shadows I was a little disappointed because I felt like it wasn't worth the price I paid. I was wrong When I looked back in the mirror, my makeup looked amazing! This is very pigmented and long lasting shadow. I love the creative names of each shade and the case it comes in. I would recommend this. [product:too-faced-boudoir-eyes-soft-&-sexy-shadow-collection]
Taylor F.
Melbourne
This was one of my first palette and recently destashed it after trying to streamline my collection. I never reached for it anymore as I just had better eyeshadows within reach. I’d recommend these palette for beginners (or I know they repackaged these palettes, maybe the formula is better?) just to get the hang of blending eyeshadow and different placements. They blend fine, most of these shadows seem to be better than what’s in the too faced chocolate bar palette. Some of those shades went really patchy really fast. I like how these come with a little booklet that has different looks to recreate.
Sara J.
Tallahassee
I am obsessed with this palette! It's definitely one of my favorites to travel with because it's small, compact, and very easy to work with. All the colors are blendable and it's perfect for a neutral brown eye. I especially love the pinkish shade on the middle left as a blush topper/highlighter.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
This is such a cute palette! It’s easy to use for beginners as it also includes a step by step guide with three looks. It retails for $36, which is a little pricy for as small as it is, there are 6 pots that are 0.03 0z. And 3 that are 0.07 oz. The formula used with this set is great and gives the ability to create many looks beyond the three included in the guide book. The packaging is a cute metal tin that has a magnetic closure and a smallish mirror that’s hidden behind the guide book.
Bre V.
Columbus
I love this lil' guy for the basic uses: the shadows blend remarkably well (especially when you remember it's Too Faced, where eyeshadow quality is a crapshoot at best), the tones all run pretty close to each other but that's what I'm looking for in this instance, and it's super easy to make a daytime-appropriate smokey eye or easy crease definition that won't offend your boss's delicate sensibilities. There's some bellyaching about the price point and the packaging, but to that effect: since they're pressing them a little differently nowadays there's a ton of newer ones at TJ Maxx right now (I got mine for like 12 bucks), and I love a bit of sturdy packaging since I'm clumsy af.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?