BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Sandy J.
I use this eyeshadow kit more then any others I own. The colors are so natural it's almost like a like powder foundation on my eyes. Great for a no makeup look! Not UBER pigmented but I don't really like super pigment on my nude looks anyways
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I absolutely love this collection! Neutral enough for daily wear - but wait - you can amp it up for a night out. These shadows blend like a dream and you have all you need for a full eye look. Small profile and great to travel with. This has been with me all over the US and Caribbean!!
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
This is such a cute little shadow palette but is a little over priced for its size the shadows are beautiful but you do need to pull in colors from other palettes to get a complete look but I would still say I love the case it comes in the colors in it & the pigmentation in the shadows.
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI
This palette is very nice and I am in love with the color selection, it's a much sultrier version of a neutral eye look. The shades have a decent pigmentation, not the best but not the worst by any means.
I absolutely adore the Too Faced Cosmetics line. I have every possible eyeshadow palette. My fave is the Boudoir Eyes that I bought online via the Too faced website. I like the little pamphlet it comes with which shows ideas on how to use the palette. I would definitely purchase again!
Juliana M.
I absolutely love this palette!! This was the first nine pan palette that I picked up from too faced and I do not regret it!! It is so versatile you can use so many beautiful daytime looks and also make it smoky for night!
Darby M.
This palette is perfect for on the go. It's small and compact with beautiful colors for any occasion. The shadows apply very well for me. They do have sparkle so if you don't like that then this probably isn't for you. I think it's the perfect palette to get sultry eyes in no time at all.
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
I love the colors in the palette, it’s one of my travel palettes to take with somewhere for touchup. It has the main colors. I love toofaced palettes and products. Pigment is wonderful and it stays with little eye primer. #toofaced Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
Dani C.
New York , NY
This palette is very soft and sexy, and you can get more of a seductive look from it. The shadows are very soft and blend easily with a fluffy brush. I originally used my finger for this palette and it worked fine as well
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
I debated getting this palette for a long time, but once I did, I did not regret it! I love how you can mix and match all the different colors to create a look for any place or event! The colors are very pigmented and blend so nicely!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?