BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Chey A.
The shadows in this palette are very pigmented and super blendable. You can easily play around with the different colors in this palette to create looks for any occasion. it's definitely worth the price. its a great every day palette for me. I'd recommend to everyone!
Amarachi E.
Philadelphia, PA
I like, but don't love this palette. I find the shades to be not all that pigmented and the colors are just meh. I wanted to return this, but was on the road so long that the return window passed. I now just use the satin sheets as a highlighter, and the voulez-vous and/or garter belt as a powder, waterline liner.
Jenn W.
Redding, CA
All the shades are very wearable. There is a little fall out but not too bad. They are all velvety soft feeling. This is a great pallet to take with you on a mini vacation to the beach where you don't want heavy makeup. I own a lot of too faced they are on my top list.
Klarisa M.
Clute, TX
This was actually my first TOO FACED product, and I was NOT impressed. the colors are beautiful, but they're not pigmented,so what you see,is not what you get. I'll admit though, their chocolate bar palettes are wonderful!
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
I love eyeshadow Palettes and I can say that this is one of my favorites. The colors look good with my brown eyes and it is long lasting. I've always thought their packages was cute and eye catching. I would recommend this to people and I would repurchase again
Justine D.
Wilsonville, OR
This is such a gorgeous palette! Every single color is absolutely beautiful! They come in a very pretty little tin and as far as high end makeup goes, the price is decent ($36). I would definately purchase this again, it's one of my all-time faves! The lasting power of the shadows are great and easy to use!
Nina B.
Plainfield, IL
I love the colors of this palette. They apply easily and blend nicely. The packaging is so adorable. It's pretty long lasting with a base. I bought it at sephora. Once it runs out I'm not sure if I'd buy it again just because there's so many other palletes!!
kennedy z.
Yorba Linda, CA
I like the tin packaging and the whole concept. The colors are pretty but have a lot of fall-out when i use them. My eyes are green and the colors look pretty but i definitely only use this for a smokey or smudgey eye. I also wish there were more matte colors!
Caitlyn L.
I love this palette. I received it as a gift and have been using it a lot for highlight colors on my brow bone and inner corners of my eyes. It also has great range. I can create everyday looks with this or make a great smokey eye. I love it.
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
this is the perfect palette for when i want to do just a basic smokey or dramatic eye look. the shades are all really pretty, and feel smooth and buttery. they blend easy with minimal fall out
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?