BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
The black in this palette is my favorite black in any palette ever in the whole entire world. I use it as a liner. It goes on so creamy when wet. The other colors are pretty great too, but this palette is worth getting just for the black. I have no idea why, but it's the best black eyeshadow ever.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This was my absolute go to make a pallet in high school I absolutely love this pallet to death that I had pan on four of the shades. I definitely need to go and pick up another one of these palettes but I've yet to find it anywhere I feel as if maybe they discontinued this pallet. But this is really just a gorgeous pallet and if you can get your hands on this pallet I would highly recommend it.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I found this palette at tjmaxx for 14.99!! They recently came out with the new packaging so I guess tjmaxx got some of the old ones they also have the natural eyes and natural matte I’ll def be getting the other two. If you’ve never been to tjmaxx or Marshall’s I really recommend it because they have so much high end makeup discounted!
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
I love this! I love the shimmer pink colors in this pallet. I got mind for half priced at TJmaxx a little over a month ago. I'm happy with it! Little fall out and that's sooooo great. I love too faced products will all my heart. Great pigmentation on the colors. And the classic metal packaging, I love it!
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
This has been one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes yet! I usually don't spend this much money on makeup but this was worth it and has lasted a pretty long time and I do my makeup daily! I love that it gives you 3 different looks, the tin itself is super cool and the eyeshadow stays on well... And the names for each shade are so fun! This would make an awesome gift for any girl.
Lora S.
Colors are so pretty in the pan, but they do not show up! Lighter colors are slightly chalky too, and don't apply/blend well. I really wanted to love this palette, especially since it's priced pretty well. I didn't like the chocolate palette at first, but now love it. Will try to play around with this more.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
This will be my favorite too faced pallet but the design is perfect love how I can take this anywhere with me and not worry about having to grab other complementing shades it's all there. Fuzzy handcuff is my fVote shade here but I also love the black shade it's such a dark black with golden shimmer looks great over my eyeliner
Cassie C.
The Too Faced Boudoir Eyes eye shadow palette features nine beautiful, pigmented color and neutral shadows. The packaging is really nice, and it includes a how-to Glamour Guide that offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes. It's formulated without parabens and is 100% cruelty free. I love this palette! It's very versatile as you can create many different beautiful looks.
Chandler B.
I'm kind of disappointed. The shadows are very powdery and stiff. The pigmentation you have to build up to get, then blends well. Due to the stiffness it's hard to build up the pigmentation. The colors are beautiful but the technical issues with the pallet are very saddening and annoying.
Rhonda L.
I liked this product but found the color combos to be a little off. Awesome container didn't like that there were 3 shades with much greater quantity . My eye color is blue , maybe a bad choice in my part but I thought this product had room for improvement considering the price .
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?