BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 76 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
IM IN LOVE WITH TOO FACED. Their shadows are so pigmented and last forever., the price is fantastic compared to their competitors. they can be used for all eye colors but mine are brown. I use this almost everyday as my natural eyes and then at night when i go out I will use the darker colors
Maura G.
Aurora, Il
I like this palette. The shades have a bit of fallout which makes it difficult to use if you're trying to just swipe on eyeshadow in the morning before work or school. I think the colors are a bit basic and they can be found in many of the other palettes I already own.
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This natural eyeshadow is the bomb! It's small but it has a lot to offer. I am a repeat user for Too Faced I love their cosmetics as well as their packaging. Anytime I do anything neutral I do for his palette. I would recommend this to anyone First starting out in makeup.
Erin N.
This palette is really nice! I love it for any day when I want to do a soft look with some cool tones. The range in this palette it wonderful, and I love the little guide that it comes with. Though, I find these shadows to be not very pigmented so I generally use another product to enhance it. However they are so easy to blend and come on your brush like butter! It's the perfect size for traveling and so much fun with play around with. Definitely recommend.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I am not really sure how I missed reviewing this as it is one of my all time favorite palettes! I like and use every single shade in this palette. They are all pigmented and they blend well without muddying together. I love the portability of the smaller Too Faced palettes without sacrificing them being sturdy. The price is nice as well. Have nothing negative to say about this one!
Emma J.
I love this palette, it is super pigmented and has great color payoff. I think the colors all look great together especially with light eyes and you are able to create a lot of looks with it. I have had it forever so it lasts a long time. Definitely worth the money.
Emily
The packaging of this palette is tres chic and every time I use it, it makes me feel sexy sexy sexy. The color selection is really unique and pretty, featuring mostly cool colors. It can make a mad sexy smokey eye -- it's a little harder to make a more natural eye. The shimmer colors are all pretty good in terms of application and finish, though a couple of them look too similar for my taste. The matte colors can be problematic. Very chalky and a few are total duds. I love the color French tickler and sometimes bring the palette around with me just for this color. Overall I like this palette, but do not know if it is worth the money.
Dash L.
Missoula
I don't wear much makeup. And when I do wear eyeshadow it's either light or dark or shiny/glittery. I love the Boudoir Eyes palette with its light and dark shimmery colors. It's perfect for a no makeup look or something that really pops! Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette out there and I highly recommend! It's definitely a 10/10
Jordyn L.
Terrebonne, OR
This palette was excellent for a first eyeshadow palette. The colors are easy to work with and come in various finishes (matte, shimmer, glitter, pearl). I have green eyes and these colors helped make them really pop. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone starting out with eye makeup.
Jesse C.
Vancouver, WA
I've found that the shadows aren't very pigmented if you don't pack them on. I recently bought this at Sephora and I think that Too Faced definitely improved with their future palettes. All in all, if you're a beginner looking for your first eyeshadow palette, this is the one for you. Neutral colors, okay pigmentation, and easy enough to blend.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?