BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Cat R.
Nolensville, TN
This was THE first palette I ever bought! Maybe that's part of the reason I have such an affinity for purples and pinks. The pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows are great. The packaging is nice, the layout is nice, and I think this is a perfect starter palette. The way the colors are set out allow you to follow pre-fab eye looks, or you can mix it up and do your own thing! The top row allows for a more every-day look, while the bottom row -- especially that black -- lets you do a more smokey look. I also love the packaging of these; they switched from cardboard to tin not too long ago, and I love it. It's great for travel and you get a great mirror in it. Each of these palettes also come with a little pamphlet full of eye look suggestions. I think everyone needs at least one of these little Too Faced tins.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I bought this product so long ago when it first came out. I used it on a daily basis sot a year. With all the new make up coming out and all the gurus giving so many recommendations I stopped using this and moved on. recently while i was de-cluttering i found it and remembered how much i love it. I was worried that it had gone bad (even though it looked and smelled fine) I didnt want to take any chances. I went back to Ulta and got a new one. I have been using it again for about 2 months now. I just love the way the shadows blend and the different looks i can do and go from day time to night time with the same Palette.
Kaley M.
I absolutely LOVE this palette. My sister got it for me last Christmas and I'm completely obsessed. The colors are so pigmented and last all day with the right primer without creasing. It has colors for any time of day or event from soft & subtle to dramatic & show stopping. I also love the fact that it comes with a step by step guide to help create 3 different looks. I would definitely recommend this palette to beginners!
Holly K.
I ordered this palette online from Sephora and it arrived with several of the pans unglued from the palette, which was disappointing. The colors were pretty if you like purples. The pinky shimmer shade called Satin Sheets is my favorite. I got rid of the palette but kept satin sheets. Some of the colors were too glittery for my liking. If you want a purple palette that isn't so over the top shimmery, try the Laura Mercier Artist palette. That one has a mix of matte and refined shimmery shades that is more appropriate for everyday and perform better.
Rian P.
Montrose, CO
This isn't my ride or die pallet but I do think its a great staple pallet and good for beginners. It provides a nice arrangement of neutral colors, that you could use to create a lot of different looks. It's also nice because you are able to create an entire look with just this pallet if you needed too. This pallet doesn't overly excite me and I wish there was a few more vibrant shades. I think if you already have a large selection of neutral shades, I would opt for a different pallet but if you're looking for a basic pallet to start your collection that this would be great for you. The packaging is cute, the colors are buttery and blendable.
Dana L.
I love this palette. The combination of In The Buff, Fuzzy Handcuffs, & Voulez Vous is perfect for every day use - subtle and appropriate for my work atmosphere. The other shades are great for building on top of that daytime look for nights out. My only complaint is that the compact easily pops open.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
I love this pallet it's my favorite and my sweet peach lately two faced been getting some bad review but that's why I don't trust paid celebs and the YouTube bs beauty gurus they started out honest and now there SLL about the Benjamin's just like cekeb endorsed deals two faced safe your guru vacations and or to SLL these idiots and give it to the real people on influencer that's when you will get truth and honesty and please no guru colabs be bold and collab with moms teens the people who actually work hard to buy your products these gurus are greedy show off that make us normal people feel pathetic and poor @twofacedcismetics @esteelauder
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this one on accident online so was a little disappointed when I got it, but it's my own fault. I'm not a neutral person at all to be honest, but instead of returning it I decided to give it a try. It's actually isn't too bad. The pigment isn't the best, but it's not horrible. I ended up using this palette a lot for work because you can create more neutral looks. I've already managed to hit pan on some of them. The palette is small which makes it easy to travel with and it's study since the case is made of metal. I personally wouldn't buy it again because I prefer color, but if you love neutrals I'd say go for it.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
love love love this palette. it is one I always return to! it has a great range of looks you can create and the texture and pigmentation are fabulous! I bought mine at ulta and you can also purchase this at toofaced.com
sometimes they have promo codes to where you get a free gift or free shipping.
I would definitely recommend this palette to anybody
when I travel, I just take this one because it has everything I need.
Inma G.
New Castle, DE
Esta colección de sombras es absolutamente perfecta para unos ojos sencillos, un smokey eyes o para cualquier look natural, me parece sencilla, muy pigmentada y preciosa como todas las paletas de sombras de Too Faced, definitivamente se la recomiendo tanto a aquella persona que se quiera dar un capricho, como alguien que vaya buscando unos tonos básicos, porque merece completamente la pena invertir el dinero en las paletas de sombras de Too Faced.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?