BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Alyssa B.
This is a palette with very cute packaging by Too Faced. I like that it's a small and compact palette which makes this easy to fit in a make-up bag for traveling, etc. I personally find this palette just to be okay/average. The shades that come with the palette are a mix of both matte and shimmery colors. While I do find the shades pretty, I found they don't always apply well. This is because they weren't highly pigmented in my opinion. However, I did like the different options of shades that could give you many different looks if blended.  While I am a fan of the Too Faced brand, I personally wouldn't re-purchase this when there are better quality palettes with colors I'd prefer instead. For the high price, I'd probably stick to something else.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells , WV
Let me just say, the tin packaging and theme of this palette is precious. That being said, it doesn’t make the price range hold up. The pan sizes are ridiculously small for the price point & there is no color pay off. It’s also kinda deceiving, all of these shades come off as shimmers that barely show or are patchy. (French Tickler, the darkest shade, is especially patchy.) Its hard to come up with a cohesive look when practically every single shade is a shimmer. There’s much better neutral palettes out there around the same price range or cheaper. Too Faced just never hits the mark with eyeshadows.
Sara L.
This was my first high end palette and I definitely recommend it for anyone just starting out in the make-up world, as it also comes with a helpful guide to get you started. The name doesn't lie, these colors are super sexy and I feel glamourous everytime I wear them! Stunning, beautiful shades with my top 3 favorites being "Satin Sheets", "Lap Dance" and "French Tickler". This palette is so simple yet you can create such versatile looks with it. You definitely can't go wrong with this amazing palette and I definitely recommend it!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
the palette is small and pricey but the packaging is nice. its in a tin and it has 3 larger pans and 6 really small pans. they are all shimmer shades..some are more metallic than others and some are just lightly shimmery. i got this palette on sale. altogether its a pretty palette that i do recommend but keep in mind it is on the smaller side (as i was a little surprised because im more familiar with the full sized palettes) if you are ordering online, and maybe look for a sale! its great for on the go!
Darian S.
Love this pallette. While its small and compact and doesnt offer a wide variety of colors, im still obsessed. This palette includes both dark Shades and soft pinks perfect for creating glamorous as well as smoldering smokey eyes. The formula is very creamy easily blendable with minimal Fallout. My favorite part about this palette is that it comes with a little card complete with several different eye looks you can achieve using this palette it's a great step by step visual for beginners.
Marymichele B.
Boone
I love this eye shadow pallet. The colors are soft and flattering. I have a light complexion, with pink undertones, so this pallet blends perfectly with my skin. I also really love that the pallet came with suggested look books, on how to create multiple looks. That's very helpful, and saves me a visit to you tube to do a search on how to use. My only complaint is that it is a mini pallet. And it is tiny, smaller than my cell phone. It would be a great travel pallet though.
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
A very versatile palette.  I love this palette.  I can use it on a daily basis for day to day wear, keeping it lighter and less "dressed up" using certain colors.  But it can also be used for special occasions and nights out, allowing for a more smokey sexy look.  The colors are smooth and blend very easily.  There are great options for any type of wear.  I never thought I would use the darkest color, but I have found this is my "go to" for wet lining to fill in where traditional eyeliner has missed.  The dark black goes on a wet brush easily to fill in for eyeliner and for those who are worried about sparkle, yes, its there but it is far from obnoxious.  I was very skeptical of this palette but after over two years of use, it is one of those palettes that I always reach for.  It is a great set of colors that combine matte and shimmer.  Totally recommend!!!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This pallet you can use every day it is amazing I love this pallet and yes if you look at my reviews I really do love most make up but if I don’t like something I will say something I’m not gonna sit here and lie about it but this product is super pigmented I did do a video on it I think it was my Thanksgiving luck if I am not mistaken but this is great I recommend if you just want something small and natural color is not super expensive it’s great
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This has been my go to eyeshadow palette for work, I’m able to create a quick and simple look. The packaging is durable and the eyeshadows are well thought out to create various eye looks. The only thing that I have noticed is the grayer colors tend to apply a little lighter then what that show in the pan so you do have to build it up just a little bit. However, overall this is a great palette and one of my favorites for traveling!
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
Believe it or no, I found this at Marshall’s for $16 after I just paid $36 online for it! I love the shades in this pallet and they are so pigmented it made me smile so much!! I love how great the formula is and how soft it is. It blends so nicely into the skin. It’s worth the purchase.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?

back