BY TOO FACED

Each of these nine shades is smoldering when worn alone, and in combination they’re downright X-rated. Boudoir Beauty features color and neutral shadows, plus five racy new shades.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• New Shades: Fuzzy Handcuffs, Voulez-Vous, Garter Belt, Sugar Walls and French Tickler
  • Revolutionary silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for creating Boudoir Beauty looks in minutes

Birthday Suit: Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Methicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Lap Dance: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). French Tickler, Fuzzy Handcuffs, In the Buff: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Voulez-Vous: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Garter Belt: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163). Satin Sheets and Sugar Walls: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Mica, Carmine. May Contains/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510). *Formulated without parabens

• How blendable are these? Do they wear for a long time?1 Answers
  • Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?16 Answers
  • Is this palette everyday wearable? 9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is really nice. Many of the colors can be used every day and worn with anything, but they're not the same old neutral shades everyone's used to. The "how to" guide that comes with it is super helpful, but you can also mix and match and create your own looks! The colors are highly pigmented with the exception of some of the lightest shades. They stay on for a long time as well, provided you use eyeshadow primer! " in 233 reviews
  • "I found the shadows to be very pigmented and can easily be paired with other shadows in the palette to create different looks." in 5 reviews
Christine M.
Westerville, OH
A very versatile palette.  I love this palette.  I can use it on a daily basis for day to day wear, keeping it lighter and less "dressed up" using certain colors.  But it can also be used for special occasions and nights out, allowing for a more smokey sexy look.  The colors are smooth and blend very easily.  There are great options for any type of wear.  I never thought I would use the darkest color, but I have found this is my "go to" for wet lining to fill in where traditional eyeliner has missed.  The dark black goes on a wet brush easily to fill in for eyeliner and for those who are worried about sparkle, yes, its there but it is far from obnoxious.  I was very skeptical of this palette but after over two years of use, it is one of those palettes that I always reach for.  It is a great set of colors that combine matte and shimmer.  Totally recommend!!!
Meg M.
Milford, MA
the palette is small and pricey but the packaging is nice. its in a tin and it has 3 larger pans and 6 really small pans. they are all shimmer shades..some are more metallic than others and some are just lightly shimmery. i got this palette on sale. altogether its a pretty palette that i do recommend but keep in mind it is on the smaller side (as i was a little surprised because im more familiar with the full sized palettes) if you are ordering online, and maybe look for a sale! its great for on the go!
Darian S.
Love this pallette. While its small and compact and doesnt offer a wide variety of colors, im still obsessed. This palette includes both dark Shades and soft pinks perfect for creating glamorous as well as smoldering smokey eyes. The formula is very creamy easily blendable with minimal Fallout. My favorite part about this palette is that it comes with a little card complete with several different eye looks you can achieve using this palette it's a great step by step visual for beginners.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This pallet you can use every day it is amazing I love this pallet and yes if you look at my reviews I really do love most make up but if I don’t like something I will say something I’m not gonna sit here and lie about it but this product is super pigmented I did do a video on it I think it was my Thanksgiving luck if I am not mistaken but this is great I recommend if you just want something small and natural color is not super expensive it’s great
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This has been my go to eyeshadow palette for work, I’m able to create a quick and simple look. The packaging is durable and the eyeshadows are well thought out to create various eye looks. The only thing that I have noticed is the grayer colors tend to apply a little lighter then what that show in the pan so you do have to build it up just a little bit. However, overall this is a great palette and one of my favorites for traveling!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Believe it or no, I found this at Marshall’s for $16 after I just paid $36 online for it! I love the shades in this pallet and they are so pigmented it made me smile so much!! I love how great the formula is and how soft it is. It blends so nicely into the skin. It’s worth the purchase.
Christina M.
The shades in this palette are stunning. This is my go-to cool toned palette with the beautiful arrangement of taupes and purples. The colors last on my eyes all day and blend so easily. The reason I am giving this a 4 instead of a 5 is because there is some fall-out with the shimmery shades and I have a difficult time with the shade sugar walls unless I use Mac fix +.
Sarah G.
Katy
This pallet it ok. I love TooFaced products and I loved the look of this pallet but it doesn’t really have all the colors I need to do a full look. I don’t reach for it very often and there are certain colors in here that I love but there isn’t anything about it that just blows me away. I use it when I was a more sexy cool tone look but I don’t think I would ever purchase it again.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I love the colors and the cool tones of this palette. The packaging is pretty and compact and great for travel. The shimmers in this palette are so pretty. With that being said, I find the pigmentation of this palette to be very minimal. I feel like I can only make a few different looks with this palette.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
It's a lovely palette, I think the name fits it well, It's perfect to create a "sexy", polished look with. The shadows are nice, blendable, not extremely pigmented but pigmented enough (I don't even want crazy pigment), there's no "dud" shadow. I took a star out because it's really expensive for how small it is. But honestly I love it and it's one of my favorite palettes.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Who else loves that it comes in this cute little tin case?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Best color in the group?
Shelby W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this palette everyday wearable?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is your favorite color combo from this pallet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good for daytime looks?