BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition makeup collection for eyes, lips, and face with an exclusive year-round beauty agenda For the first time in Too Faced history, they've not only created an amazing collection of beautiful shades for the eyes, face, and lips, but also a limited-edition year-round beauty agenda so you can try new looks in the most beautiful way all year long. This set contains:- 24 x 0.03 oz/ 0.95g Eyeshadows in Christmas Carol, Party Over Here, Trimmed, Pinecone, Don't Give A Fudge, Love Actually, I Want It All, Iced Out, Santa's Helper, Fa La La La La, Halo, Faux Fur Only, Deck The Malls, Unwrap Me, Slay Bells, Jolly, Marshmallowed, Snow Day, Black Tie, Christmas Dream, Spiked Cider, Give Me S'more, Glittered, Plum Pudding - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Luminizer in #Blessed- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Blush in Will You Merry Me? 0.1 oz/ 3 g Deluxe Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara- Leatherette mini zip-around agenda cover with built-in mirror- Sticker sheets- Paper-bound agenda The fun paper-bound agenda features reminder stickers, 12 exclusive step-by-steps tutorials one for each month of the year, plus exclusive fun facts and beauty tips from Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, to get you started.

• Order mine already just waiting on arrival can't wait to get my h...1 Answers
  • Does anyone like this product? I wish trying it1 Answers
  • I love the saying on the front of this! "Don't let today be a was...2 Answers
Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda
  • "i was really happy that i purchased this around christmas ! there’s so many different shades in the palette and you can achieve so many different looks with it ! natural or glam which i really like. it was pretty pricy but when you think about it , you get a beauty journal, a ton of eyeshadows , a sample of a liquid lip and better than sex mascara too! i think it was so worth it" in 3 reviews
Melanie L.
WITH THE CUTEST LITTLE PLANNER EVER AND a zip up case to hold all of it!!! I
don't know about you but I am planner obsessed anyway. 2018 you had me
at stickers lol, I'm a sucker I know. But tutorials, tips, and tricks,
Throw in all the make up too and I am TOTALLY sold. YES GIRL. Okay so my
boyfriend buys the palette and gives it to me as an early Christmas
present because ya'll know your girl was just dying to try this thing. The
eyeshadows in the palette are absolutely beautiful and they blend
effortlessly. The colors are pigmented but not hard to work with at all.
I sometimes wet my brush for the more BAM glam if you know what I mean.
Shimmery or metallic colors, like the color "UnWrap Me". Girl, if that
color isn't to die for idk what is. My picture I'm going to post doesn't
do it justice. Just go get you a palette. Anyway, the palette also
comes with a highlighter (beautiful), a blush (love), and the chocolate
bronzer(HOLY). Too Faced I'm in love. I definitely recommend this
palette to everyone!!!. I have been lovinggg it. You for sure get more
than your money's worth, in my opinion. And this is a PERFECT gift idea.
<3333 :) #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
Makeup with my new gift from @toofaced
Too faced boss Lady agenda 2018

Sincerely, it's the best palette I've ever had! . I loved its perfect metal packaging to give in Christmas without having to wrap it in wrapping paper. Its pigmentation is excellent, I like the fact that it has matte and metallic colors so you have more variety to create many looks.
The palette also includes bronzer illuminator and blush, which left me delighted!
apart from the package includes a calendar with very cute stickers, and your agenda with a mirror.
also includes a great deluxe mascara and labial matte size, the only thing I do not like is that the lipstick marks my lip line a lot.
all for only $58 It's more than perfect!
In @sephora

I definitely recommend it to give this Christmas

#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
#Makeuplover
#woman
Sara H.
Kennesaw
I bought this palette as a Christmas gift to myself. I am relatively new to makeup, and this filled a lot of holes in my small collection. Plus, it is gorgeous. Overall, I am very pleased. The Melted Matte lip in Sell Out is an amazing color and formula, and I always get compliments. The highlight is an absolutely beautiful champagne-y gold. The blush is super pigmented and a very pretty bright pink with just a hint of gold sparkle. Most of the shadows are beautiful and pigmented and blend easily, but some of them are very patchy and barely pigmented. Without a really good eye primer, I had a lot of trouble with them creasing, as well. UD Primer Potion changed that. I was not impressed with the Better Than Sex Mascara, but that seems to be kind of a polarizing product. The included agenda is adorable, and has a different look for each month that you can make with the products in the set, which is a great idea and super helpful when I'm not feeling particularly creative! I do wish the agenda had a little bit more space for each day (it is a monthly layout), but I understand that this is not Too Faced's main purpose so I don't mind too much. It is great for those of us trying to get ourselves organized lol.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product and hope they do something like this annually.
Thania C.
Normally I steer clear of Too Faced because to me it feels that it's for a younger market, but I am a sucker for pink planners so I decided to get this. I was really impressed with how smooth the mattes are. With the exception of the deep plum shade, Pinecone, they aren't patchy at all. Also, the shade Party Over Here is so creamy. I definitely recommend this product based on the palette alone. It comes with a mascara, liquid lip and a planner which makes this, to me, an extra good deal. The only reason why I don't rate it 5 stars is because I feel like it is missing an orangey/copper shimmer shade a la ColourPop's Kathleen Lights.
Leslie I.
Villanova
What makes this kit fabulous is the product and the packaging.  First, the products include face, eye and lip products. Most important, the shades are gorgeous in the Mega Palette. The Boss Lady Agenda has 24 eye shadows, three face products, a mascara and a lippie for $58.  Moreover, also included is an agenda, a yearly planner, makeup tutorials, fun facts and beauty tips and tricks from the Two Faced Co-founder.

#giftcrush

Taylor R.
Peninsula , OH
I love this. My boyfriend got me this for Christmas because he is perfect and I almost cried when I opened it it was so pretty. The packaging is amazing. The planner is soooo cute and on top of all of that you get the most amazing eyeshadow palette that I am currently using for my everyday looks right now. The liquid matte "sell out" lipstick I am also wearing right now and is my go to shade and I will be buying the full size when I run out. The mascara is not my fave but it was free so I use it every now and then. I loved this gift set. The stickers and the makeup guides inside the planner were tooo cute. Can't get enough.
jessica s.
I think I’m in love with this palette... the pigment is great for such a large palette and it includes a bronzer, blush, and highlighter that can be seen by God himself😂 the bronzer is from their chocolate collection and really does smell like cocoa! This palette includes a delux Better than Sex mascara and Matte Lipstick which both are awesome. This is great for traveling and even includes a beauty agenda for the year of 2018! I highly recommend this glorious beauty!!
Martha O.
My boyfriend had bought me this as an anniversary gift and I love it!! It comes with my favorite of all time mascara, which makes my eyelashes look amazing. The eyeshadows are super pigmented and easy to blend. I love that it has a variety of colors which means a variety of possible looks. It also comes with a hilight, blush, and bronzer which are a huge plus. The packaging is super cute and what first attracted me to it. The agenda included will for sure be greatly used as I start school again soon. It it greatly worth the purchase and I highly recommend this product because of how amazing it is.
Cheryl C.
My #giftcrush is the Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agendaable palette and gift idea. I had to purchase it! As it’s called, this can be for a Boss who is young at heart. Organization, planning, work can get boring. Having something functional but as cute as this that includes a beautiful makeup palette can add fun to keeping you organized. @toofaced @influencer #contest #giftcrush Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda
Tess S.
San Francisco, CA
This. Palette. I know a lot of beauty gurus were saying that this wasn't a necessary purchase but I couldn't pass up the Beauty Agenda as a complete planner and stationery freak. The pleasant surprise was how versatile and fun this palette turned out to be. I have been using this almost every single day since I got it for my birthday in November. I have a complete #GiftCrush on it and would recommend it to any beginner who wants a wide-range of malleable shades to work with. Love Too Faced, controversy and all.
Jess S.
How does this compare to other palettes? It's been a hit or miss with too faced for me and after getting their hotel and being completely disappointed I'm very skeptic on purchasing another palette of theirs. The packaging is adorable though.
Jinal P.
Brampton , ON
This looks soo good! Anyone knows how the pigmentation is, how does it blend?
Maheak B.
montreal
Is it worth buying?
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Not sure if I want this because it's cute or if it will actually be a good kit, any ideas??
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This so cute where can I find it ?