Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda uploaded by jess h.Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda uploaded by raquel W.Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda uploaded by stephanie v.

BY TOO FACED #37 in Makeup Palettes

A limited-edition makeup collection for eyes, lips, and face with an exclusive year-round beauty agenda For the first time in Too Faced history, they've not only created an amazing collection of beautiful shades for the eyes, face, and lips, but also a limited-edition year-round beauty agenda so you can try new looks in the most beautiful way all year long. This set contains:- 24 x 0.03 oz/ 0.95g Eyeshadows in Christmas Carol, Party Over Here, Trimmed, Pinecone, Don't Give A Fudge, Love Actually, I Want It All, Iced Out, Santa's Helper, Fa La La La La, Halo, Faux Fur Only, Deck The Malls, Unwrap Me, Slay Bells, Jolly, Marshmallowed, Snow Day, Black Tie, Christmas Dream, Spiked Cider, Give Me S'more, Glittered, Plum Pudding - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Luminizer in #Blessed- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Blush in Will You Merry Me? 0.1 oz/ 3 g Deluxe Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara- Leatherette mini zip-around agenda cover with built-in mirror- Sticker sheets- Paper-bound agenda The fun paper-bound agenda features reminder stickers, 12 exclusive step-by-steps tutorials one for each month of the year, plus exclusive fun facts and beauty tips from Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, to get you started. see more...

• Does anyone like this product? I wish trying it1 Answers
  • I love the saying on the front of this! "Don't let today be a waste...2 Answers
  • On my xmas list2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine N.
Christine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced's Boss Lady Agenda holiday palette is of excellent quality and value.

The shadow quality is equivalent to the chocolate bar palettes. They are pigmented, creamy and blend well. The only thing missing is a scent like other Too Faced eyeshadows. The wide color scheme lets you create neutral everyday, cool toned winter looks and so many holiday party looks. It also comes with a beaming highlighter, blush and Too Faced's trademark chocolate soleil bronzer. The Deluxe size melted matte lipstick included is a flattering neutral color that will go with many eye looks. Also included is a deluxe size tube of their best selling Better Than Sex mascara. The light pink zip binder and agenda book inside are of much better quality than I was expecting and well constructed. Like it is much better in person than it looks in pictures. I had been expecting middling quality but it is super cute and well constructed and I would have purchased the zip binder and agenda for like $20 alone. That with all the makeup makes this a steal at $58.

I know people complain about Too Faced using similar color schemes every year in their holiday palettes, but they are just using the most popular shades that most people would want when picking up or gifting a holiday set. Like I expect there to be shades that let me do wearable neutral everyday looks, winter cool-toned looks and festive holiday party looks in a holiday eyeshadow palette. I would highly recommend this one for yourself or as a gift.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan havent been for awhile with the new stuff too faced has been coming out with especially there holiday sets the formula isnt great the shades aren't very pigmented and there hard to blend out. Honestly I think the packaging of this and the other too faced sets is what gets everyone and catches there eyes because they do always have cute packaging but what's inside and the quality is not good. I personally think it's a waist of money and I won't be purchashing anyome of these holiday sets.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent little kit. Way better than last years holiday set in my opinion. Shadows are nicely pigmented and have any array of finishes. Good for day or night. The highlighters in it are nice. Love that it comes with a 2018 planner and stickers on the inside. Like I said I lot better than last years holiday kit. I think I am going to keep this one. Cute idea for a gift this holiday season. Purchased mine at Sephora and would recommend to anyone who enjoys too Faced shadows. *always purchase their Holiday kits yearly*
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Hoschton Ga
For the eye shadows they are pigmented there are a few that are glittered not shimmer so glitter gets every where. I personally do not like glitter I'm not 7, I however love shimmers. I don't like their mascara it just doesn't work for me. The lip is fair and over drying. The agenda is of very good quality and cute. I just don't think the kit is worth the 58.00 price. I probably will be returning mine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte's eyshadows are my favorite and with this kit I can make any eyelook I can imagine. The shadows blend well and are very pigmented. The packaging is a little bulky, definitely not the best for traveling, but it is absolutely gorgeous and I love having it on my vanity. I have never been disappointed in their lip products but I haven't got to try this one out yet.
jess h.
jess h.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically don’t like the big holiday sets but this is great. It blends so well it has great pigmentation and it hd everything you need in it. Wide range of mattes and shimmers, highlighter, bronzer, blush and two deluxe sized products!
karissa b.
karissa b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too faced products have always and forever will be my favorite. There eyeshadows are rich and buttery and blend like a dream. I try to get every pallete that comes out. I love the colors in this pallete and the pigment is amazing. It is defiantly worth every penny! Toofaced kills it everytime!
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Hanover, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is such a great value and worth it if you've made the slightly higher splurge for their biggest holiday set before. Too Faced is also clearly listening to their customers and improving the formulas and it's apparent in their latest three releases. How cute is the agenda in this?!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's actually a really great holiday palette/item from Too Faced! It's awesome quality, not like some of their other previous holiday palettes. Not made in China thankfully. The agenda is adorable and will be really useful! The palette has a wide range of shades to mix and match! Love it!!
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this product it looks amazing and applies so well! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other palettes? It's been a hit or miss with too faced for me and after getting their hotel and being completely disappointed I'm very skeptic on purchasing another palette of theirs. The packaging is adorable though.
Jinal P.
Jinal P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks soo good! Anyone knows how the pigmentation is, how does it blend?
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if I want this because it's cute or if it will actually be a good kit, any ideas??
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This so cute where can I find it ?
Takwa N.