BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition makeup collection for eyes, lips, and face with an exclusive year-round beauty agenda For the first time in Too Faced history, they've not only created an amazing collection of beautiful shades for the eyes, face, and lips, but also a limited-edition year-round beauty agenda so you can try new looks in the most beautiful way all year long. This set contains:- 24 x 0.03 oz/ 0.95g Eyeshadows in Christmas Carol, Party Over Here, Trimmed, Pinecone, Don't Give A Fudge, Love Actually, I Want It All, Iced Out, Santa's Helper, Fa La La La La, Halo, Faux Fur Only, Deck The Malls, Unwrap Me, Slay Bells, Jolly, Marshmallowed, Snow Day, Black Tie, Christmas Dream, Spiked Cider, Give Me S'more, Glittered, Plum Pudding - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Luminizer in #Blessed- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g Blush in Will You Merry Me? 0.1 oz/ 3 g Deluxe Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out- 0.17 oz/ 4.8 g Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara- Leatherette mini zip-around agenda cover with built-in mirror- Sticker sheets- Paper-bound agenda The fun paper-bound agenda features reminder stickers, 12 exclusive step-by-steps tutorials one for each month of the year, plus exclusive fun facts and beauty tips from Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, to get you started.

• Order mine already just waiting on arrival can't wait to get my h...1 Answers
  • Does anyone like this product? I wish trying it1 Answers
  • I love the saying on the front of this! "Don't let today be a was...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor m.
Corpus Christi, TX
First off the packaging that it comes in is just too cute and then the actual agenda is a zip-up agenda which includes 2018 and 2019 calendar it has really cute stickers to do list people to follow notes and it also shows you every month how to do a different look with a palette that comes with it which I think is really cool it also comes with Better Than Sex mascara and a melted matte long wear lipstick in the color sell out the palette has both shimmery colors and matte colors I am so excited about this boss lady agenda holiday palette it's amazing and I love it and I'm so glad I was able to get it the actual pigment of the different shades is true to the product in the pan it doest fall off my lid or brush which I love it came with the chocolate soliel bronzer or contour lol and a highlighter called blessed and a blush the highlighter is a slight gold tone goes on bright 😍😍 the texture and consistency of this product is amazing and I love it 100%
Stay flawless my fellow beauties
Christine N.
Too Faced's Boss Lady Agenda holiday palette is of excellent quality and value.

The shadow quality is equivalent to the chocolate bar palettes. They are pigmented, creamy and blend well. The only thing missing is a scent like other Too Faced eyeshadows. The wide color scheme lets you create neutral everyday, cool toned winter looks and so many holiday party looks. It also comes with a beaming highlighter, blush and Too Faced's trademark chocolate soleil bronzer. The Deluxe size melted matte lipstick included is a flattering neutral color that will go with many eye looks. Also included is a deluxe size tube of their best selling Better Than Sex mascara. The light pink zip binder and agenda book inside are of much better quality than I was expecting and well constructed. Like it is much better in person than it looks in pictures. I had been expecting middling quality but it is super cute and well constructed and I would have purchased the zip binder and agenda for like $20 alone. That with all the makeup makes this a steal at $58.

I know people complain about Too Faced using similar color schemes every year in their holiday palettes, but they are just using the most popular shades that most people would want when picking up or gifting a holiday set. Like I expect there to be shades that let me do wearable neutral everyday looks, winter cool-toned looks and festive holiday party looks in a holiday eyeshadow palette. I would highly recommend this one for yourself or as a gift.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Oh my this exceeded my expectations! I ordered this from Sephora. I figured even if the shadows weren't amazing , you still get a lot and that cute planner. I'm happy to report that the shadows are still pretty pigmented and good quality! I also had no idea that the bronzer it came with was the chocolate solei bronzer! The blush is adorable and I love the highlighter. Also I can't get enough of the shadows! You can create so many looks! There are gorgeous mattes which are perfect for transition shades ! There are gorgeous pearl shades and glitter shades! The colors are so bendable and have great staying power. The kit is expensive but in my opinion it's totally worth it!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Not a fan havent been for awhile with the new stuff too faced has been coming out with especially there holiday sets the formula isnt great the shades aren't very pigmented and there hard to blend out. Honestly I think the packaging of this and the other too faced sets is what gets everyone and catches there eyes because they do always have cute packaging but what's inside and the quality is not good. I personally think it's a waist of money and I won't be purchashing anyome of these holiday sets.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Decent little kit. Way better than last years holiday set in my opinion. Shadows are nicely pigmented and have any array of finishes. Good for day or night. The highlighters in it are nice. Love that it comes with a 2018 planner and stickers on the inside. Like I said I lot better than last years holiday kit. I think I am going to keep this one. Cute idea for a gift this holiday season. Purchased mine at Sephora and would recommend to anyone who enjoys too Faced shadows. *always purchase their Holiday kits yearly*
jess h.
Tomball, TX
I typically don’t like the big holiday sets but this is great. It blends so well it has great pigmentation and it hd everything you need in it. Wide range of mattes and shimmers, highlighter, bronzer, blush and two deluxe sized products!
Jacquelyn W.
Hoschton Ga
For the eye shadows they are pigmented there are a few that are glittered not shimmer so glitter gets every where. I personally do not like glitter I'm not 7, I however love shimmers. I don't like their mascara it just doesn't work for me. The lip is fair and over drying. The agenda is of very good quality and cute. I just don't think the kit is worth the 58.00 price. I probably will be returning mine.
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Absolutely hands down my FAVORITE palette for the holidays. Not only are the shadows amazingly creamy and pigmented, you get three awesome cheek products. A highlighter (not as pigmented but good enough for me), chocolate soleil bronzer (my go-to, I literally have 4 full size in back up), and a really nice blush. Then the agenda is sooo cute!!! The folio is actually decent quality and you get the Mascara in deluxe size (not a fan of the Mascara in general) and then you also get the deluxe melted matte in sell out. (This is an awesome neutral shade). Everyone needs to get this while they can!
Crystal M.
Fritch, TX
I am sooo in love with my Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda. I cannot express how amazing this deal is! The eye shadows are extremely pigmented and last all day. The set comes with a super cute binder, an adorable planner, an amazing eye shadow palette, and a deluxe size of the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Matte Lipstick and a deluxe size of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara! This is such and incredible deal, I am so glad I made this purchase! I 100% recommend this product without hesitation!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Omg I love this so glad I bought this, I bought it at Sephora with the 15% off deal they got going right now 👍 this comes with 2 deluxe samples of the better than sex mascara and the melted matte in sell out . It also comes with a planner and the eyeshadow palette so gorgeous and pigmented definitely worth the money Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other palettes? It's been a hit or miss with too faced for me and after getting their hotel and being completely disappointed I'm very skeptic on purchasing another palette of theirs. The packaging is adorable though.
Jinal P.
Brampton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks soo good! Anyone knows how the pigmentation is, how does it blend?
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure if I want this because it's cute or if it will actually be a good kit, any ideas??
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This so cute where can I find it ?
Elsie M.